My sons first city match.

plattlaneregular said:
Sorry to piss on the parade but taking a 3 month old to a game?

Took my lad when he was 3 years and was a right pain in the arse. Toilet, drink, is it finished? at half time etc.

Why no city fans in your family? My dad took me but after years of education and excitement so that when I went it was the most thrilled I could ever be. My family have all been blues down the years and that means so much to me.

As i am a student and i live in denmark, i dont have a luxury of going to games that often.
a 3 year old kid is harder to keep entertained then a baby.
Anyway he sat with me quiete and interrested for the whole game, kids are different and i knew my son so i wasnt worried.
Also my wife was close by in case he got restless, tired, hungry or such.<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:10 pm --<br /><br />
shilly8903 said:
My son is just over 3months old, dont think am ready to take him yet though but i do really want to. How did your little lad get on, am thinking im going to maybe take him when he a bit older hopefully back end of season.

tn went perfect this time.
But to be honest as you might know for yourself, everyday is very different when it comes to kids in that age.
As I wrote before, he sat down and was interrested for the whole game, he is used to having alot of families around him all the time, and only cries of you let him play alone for a longer period then 30min.
But i guess all the singing, yelling and lots of people made him feel right at home...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.