My street

Chippy deffo got a sale on and the coppers want it all to themselves.

Does that 897 year old midget chinky woman with the gold tooth still work in Lucky chips? Worst gravy in the world there.

mcfcliam said:
TINY said:
Used to mate, moved back to Middleton for the time being. However I am currently in negotiations into buying an apartment there.

Back to the street, more police have arrived, all cars diverted away...

You lived in Beswick?

I'm so, so sorry.

In the apartments facing COMS, I woke up every morning with the view of COMS, no parking, leave home 2.45 be in the ground for 2.50. Back home no traffic and watch the night game on Sky. Bliss.

Big G said:

Does that 897 year old midget chinky woman with the gold tooth still work in Lucky chips? Worst gravy in the world there.

Lil or Mae? Both rich as fook, bought sweet mandarin for the 2 girls in town. Best curry in England.

TINY said:
mcfcliam said:
You lived in Beswick?

I'm so, so sorry.

In the apartments facing COMS, I woke up every morning with the view of COMS, no parking, leave home 2.45 be in the ground for 2.50. Back home no traffic and watch the night game on Sky. Bliss.

Scran at Maccie D's or buying beers at Asda , not much of a mooch for you Tiny , a good pitch to have a gaff ;-)

Stuart said:
TINY said:

Scran at Maccie D's or buying beers at Asda , not much of a mooch for you Tiny , a good pitch to have a gaff ;-)

It has its down sides my friend, always 'nipping' over to Asda for something or other, although its one hell of a corner shop!

Nothing better than a night on the beer, waddle over the MCD's for a breakfast and waddle home.

TINY said:
Big G said:

Lil or Mae? Both rich as fook, bought sweet mandarin for the 2 girls in town. Best curry in England.

Dunno her name, looks like she died 30 year previous, can hardly speak a word of English but yeh, they are proper loaded,
Been a good 10 year since ive been in, I prefer Brobbin's.

TINY said:
Stuart said:

It has its down sides my friend, always 'nipping' over to Asda for something or other, although its one hell of a corner shop!

Nothing better than a night on the beer, waddle over the MCD's for a breakfast and waddle home.

Sound's alright to me Tiny ;-)

Big G said:
TINY said:

Dunno her name, looks like she died 30 year previous, can hardly speak a word of English but yeh, they are proper loaded,
Been a good 10 year since ive been in, I prefer Brobbin's.

You want to go past the bridge, down past the vinegar factory and Mae has a chippy there. I promise you best curry ever. Get your chips and pie from Brobbins by all means, but stop off at Mae's to get a curry too. It wont be regretted.

NB: two more cars have arrived filled with police, lights flashing. Still none the wiser. Why they need 3/4's of Manchester police force here is beyond me at this point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.