My street

TINY said:
Big G said:
Dunno her name, looks like she died 30 year previous, can hardly speak a word of English but yeh, they are proper loaded,
Been a good 10 year since ive been in, I prefer Brobbin's.

You want to go past the bridge, down past the vinegar factory and Mae has a chippy there. I promise you best curry ever. Get your chips and pie from Brobbins by all means, but stop off at Mae's to get a curry too. It wont be regretted.

NB: two more cars have arrived filled with police, lights flashing. Still none the wiser. Why they need 3/4's of Manchester police force here is beyond me at this point.

Know the 1 you mean, just before Laurel Ave,
Will give it a whirl next week.

Big G said:
TINY said:
You want to go past the bridge, down past the vinegar factory and Mae has a chippy there. I promise you best curry ever. Get your chips and pie from Brobbins by all means, but stop off at Mae's to get a curry too. It wont be regretted.

NB: two more cars have arrived filled with police, lights flashing. Still none the wiser. Why they need 3/4's of Manchester police force here is beyond me at this point.

Know the 1 you mean, just before Laurel Ave,
Will give it a whirl next week.

Make sure you report back. You'll never go anywhere else for your curry my friend.

Big G said:
Chippy deffo got a sale on and the coppers want it all to themselves.

Does that 897 year old midget chinky woman with the gold tooth still work in Lucky chips? Worst gravy in the world there.
that place used to be called dirty lil's, best chicken n curry money could buy years ago.. dont know about it now though...

crumpsallblue said:
Big G said:
Chippy deffo got a sale on and the coppers want it all to themselves.

Does that 897 year old midget chinky woman with the gold tooth still work in Lucky chips? Worst gravy in the world there.
that place used to be called dirty lil's, best chicken n curry money could buy years ago.. dont know about it now though...

Lil is the grandmother who owned it, then her daughter Mae took over and its been a success since. 'Dirty Lils' because the place was scruffy and never looked to be tidy, but the curry....wow. Infact I've decided on a chippy tea for tomorrow.

The proper chippy now is that one I mentioned past the vinegar factory, just off Baytree. Thats Mae's now.

TINY said:
crumpsallblue said:

Lil is the grandmother who owned it, then her daughter Mae took over and its been a success since. 'Dirty Lils' because the place was scruffy and never looked to be tidy, but the curry....wow. Infact I've decided on a chippy tea for tomorrow.

The proper chippy now is that one I mentioned past the vinegar factory, just off Baytree. Thats Mae's now.
yeah the fact some called it dirty lils never put me off i grew up on her curry 'steamed' chiken n rice thanks to the old man!

Apparently a guy got knocked down, mates Dad said he looked in a bad way. Hope he pulls through.

There must be a resident there with a cracked number plate , or an out of date tax disc or something ..... you'd be hard pushed to get a response like that otherwise!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.