my tattoo

Best thing about having Pride In Battle in latin is that no fucker speaks/reads latin so it's a win win regardless if it's spelt wrong...

I have Superbia in Proelia but the 'a' can pass off as an 'o' from the way the font looks, so win win!

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Best thing about having Pride In Battle in latin is that no fucker speaks/reads latin so it's a win win regardless if it's spelt wrong...

I have Superbia in Proelia but the 'a' can pass off as an 'o' from the way the font looks, so win win!

Funny thing is that both Proelio and Praelio means "Battle" in Latin...
Example

“Vincimur in praelio, sed non in bello -- We are foiled in a battle, but not in the whole war.”

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:

Did you go to a shit school ?

erast fandorin said:
Used to know a lad with 'Hells Angles' tattoed on his arm,couldn't keep a straight face every time i saw him

He´d better not show it among bikers unless he´s a member..

You're not alone

878331-14775736-640-360.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.