my tattoo

Caveman said:
The thing is whichever "P-" is used works. However I think "Superbia" is a negative thing, as in too much pride/over confidence/up yer own arse. My RE teacher at school told me that when we first got the new badge. No reason to disbelieve him, even though I didn't believe a word of anything he taught us on the National Curriculum!

I don't know if it's just me, but i did'nt understand any of this post

Bump. Had this done today.

116qdr9.jpg

I dont understand tatoos, I think all of them look terrible regardless of what the subject is

Jnr Kisby said:
I dont understand tatoos, I think all of them look terrible regardless of what the subject is

Fair enough. Personally I love them. One of the girls in the tattooist this morning was covered in them. They looked amazing imo.

AlthamBlue said:
Jnr Kisby said:

Fair enough. Personally I love them. One of the girls in the tattooist this morning was covered in them. They looked amazing imo.

whats the attraction though? Cant you just wear a t-shirt with a nice print on, or put a poster up?!

Jnr Kisby said:
AlthamBlue said:
Jnr Kisby said:

whats the attraction though? Cant you just wear a t-shirt with a nice print on, or put a poster up?!

I have t-shirts, and think I'm a bit old to have a poster up! :) I've no idea to be honest. They are quite addictive once you have one done. My last one was about 11/12 years ago.

AlthamBlue said:
Jnr Kisby said:

I'd be covered if I could. Can't wait for Tuesday and my trip to cheshire ink.

Really love yours of course

bobmcfc said:
AlthamBlue said:
Jnr Kisby said:

I'm already planning my other calf tattoo. Not sure what though. Don't think it'll be City related this time.

AlthamBlue said:
bobmcfc said:
AlthamBlue said:

I'm already planning my other calf tattoo. Not sure what though. Don't think it'll be City related this time.

I'm having a blue moon and stars on my wrist. Feminine but city related

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.