My website - The Daisy Cutter

gazhinio said:
Lovely stuff young Toma!
I think you should invite some guest writers off here, some very clever and amusing poster on here!

Well done pal!!

Ta mate :)

A couple of guys sent me PMs a while back offering to contribute and, now that the site is up, I'll contact them later.
All contributions gratefully recieved. I'll give e-mail address to anyone interested who PMs me.

My dream is to get Sweyn as a regular guest columnist hahaha

Lucky Toma said:
gazhinio said:
Lovely stuff young Toma!
I think you should invite some guest writers off here, some very clever and amusing poster on here!

Well done pal!!

Ta mate :)

A couple of guys sent me PMs a while back offering to contribute and, now that the site is up, I'll contact them later.
All contributions gratefully recieved. I'll give e-mail address to anyone interested who PMs me.

My dream is to get Sweyn as a regular guest columnist hahaha
Sweyn ! Need a full-time translator !

Linked to our blog, well done sir.

Trying to make football news fun is not easy, I certainly don't envy those that have to write The Fiver.

I like it. Certainly something different from the usual rubbish...

I've added it to the stumbleupon search so you might get a few extra hits that way.

Good luck.

1.618034 said:
I like it. Certainly something different from the usual rubbish...

I've added it to the stumbleupon search so you might get a few extra hits that way.

Good luck.

Good stuff Toma, I've done the same as the Phi man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.