My Wembley dress code

Didsbury Dave said:
Really don't get the obsession with 'club colours' to be honest. Why bother?

yes lets not have anyone in our end wearing a City shirt or scarf or anything else sky blue, it would like terrible in our end with everyone wearing City colours

lanzablue said:
It says on the ticket '' No Club Shirts ''
On the back it says no teams colours other than those printed on the ticket.

I take that to mean you could turn up dressed head to toe in sky blue with City shorts on as long as your shirt didn't have a City badge on it.

Assuming you're in a neutral or City area what do you guys think you can get away with ? I wouldn't want to be getting any mither either getting into the ground or with the officials when I'm in there.

No club strip or badges in club wembley...........they are dead strict and will make you remove at turnstile then sell you an England shirt for £50 or you'll get turned away...there are no 'areas' 'cos club wembley middle tier runs right the way round the stadium so everybody can mingle...hence NO STRIP ..........best wear a sky blue polo/Shirt or similar

ballinio said:
Didsbury Dave said:
you dont like people wearing their clubs colours ? have i misunderstood ?
Yes you have misunderstood.

Each to their own. If someone wants to wear a kit or whatever that's up to them. My point is that if you're in a corporate area which says 'no club colours' or whatever, just wear your normal clothes. What does it matter?

Was in club Wembley for the last final at the Stoke end I had my city shirt under my jumper,they checked and made me take it off,just put it round my waist.
We had a flags on our seats half city half stoke we ripped the stoke half off.

nmc said:
I never wear colours to games - a few years back I found when I wore colours we lost so I stopped wearing them. On reflection I think Pearce was manager at the time so perhaps it wasn't my club colours we just lost every week regardless.

Hell all these years I have been blaming Pearce and in fact it was you. Bastard.

Didsbury Dave said:
ballinio said:
Didsbury Dave said:
you dont like people wearing their clubs colours ? have i misunderstood ?
Yes you have misunderstood.

Each to their own. If someone wants to wear a kit or whatever that's up to them. My point is that if you're in a corporate area which says 'no club colours' or whatever, just wear your normal clothes. What does it matter?

Thank goodness for that or I was going to have to start calling you Dismal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.