Mykhaylo Mudryk

i feel "todd" is going to fuck chelsea up in the short and long term, i feel he doesnt have a fucking clue and could quite possibly finish chelsea off.

I think people decided Todd Boehly was an idiot because of some very obvious hit pieces left behind by Marina Granovskia (sp?) and are retrofitting every decision to fit that idea.

Can’t deny Todd gets it done quick! I wish our board had the bollocks to go big and just get shit done
and just how many of his quick signing have currently worked. Its easy to get things done when your just splashing unlimited cash and outbidding everyone. Our board clearly have a plan. yes right now were not playing too great. were still second though. i think there might be a refresh in the summer personally can see quite a few going/shown the door.

but we have to comply with ffp and financial rules.

and just how many of his quick signing have currently worked. Its easy to get things done when your just splashing unlimited cash and outbidding everyone. Our board clearly have a plan. yes right now were not playing too great. were still second though. i think there might be a refresh in the summer personally can see quite a few going/shown the door.

but we have to comply with ffp and financial rules.

They have suffered some injury list though as well mate? They will still no doubt go for a CM, will get Mudryk, have already signed Nkunku for next season? Once the likes of James, Sterling, Chilwell etc come back with in the summer more than likely a big name striker then they will have pace, youth and power there?

They have suffered some injury list though as well mate? They will still no doubt go for a CM, will get Mudryk, have already signed Nkunku for next season? Once the likes of James, Sterling, Chilwell etc come back with in the summer more than likely a big name striker then they will have pace, youth and power there?
i get there injurys, i just dont think its as simple as signing names weve seen chelsea sign multiple players going back to lampards season players more often than not dont tend to work at cheslea especially recent signings. i think tod is just signing names and not actual profiles.he signed sterling and now mydryk and then how many defenders im no giving them the injury excuse for chillwell becuase they bought 60 odd million pound cucurella. i just feel like hes playing football manager and not squad building. time will obviously tell i just dont see it working.

hes also way overpaying for players and having to then put them on huge long contracts. im sorry but who in the normal mind pays esentially 100 million euros for someone with 9 goals and like 30 apperances for shaktar. not to say the guy isnt talented just not at that price for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.