Mykhaylo Mudryk

at least go for osimeh/leão/kvaradona but they are going deep on good/decent but not great players for plenty of cash

Also, how many forwards/wingers do they have now between havertz, sterling, pulisic, zyech, nkuku, mudryk, havertz, aubameyang, fofana, felix, and on and on

Stinks to fuck this,how will Chelsea get around the ffp rules,if this was us uefa would be knocking on our door asking to see our books and so forth..
Chelsea have got plenty of ways around ffp, like all clubs do.

UEFA have been at our door, we showed them the books and then embarassed them in court. Chelsea will do the same if UEFA feel like trying it again.

Stinks to fuck this,how will Chelsea get around the ffp rules,if this was us uefa would be knocking on our door asking to see our books and so forth..

If they not in Europe it doesn’t matter premier ffp rules can someone point me in the right direction to the rules because they were suppose to be changing it?! Are they waiting to see who buys the scum and the scousers before amending it!??

FFP wise - don’t clubs get a ‘grace period’ for new owners?

Personally no issue with him going there, it’ll piss Arsenal off no end and he’ll struggle to make an impact at Chelsea just like every other attacker they’ve had in the past few years.

I do rate him, though. Proper electric.

Will be interesting to see if he goes, mind. He’s been seemingly bending over for Arsenal for months but was it simply not arsed about which club as long as he got the move?

FFP wise - don’t clubs get a ‘grace period’ for new owners?

Personally no issue with him going there, it’ll piss Arsenal off no end and he’ll struggle to make an impact at Chelsea just like every other attacker they’ve had in the past few years.

I do rate him, though. Proper electric.

Will be interesting to see if he goes, mind. He’s been seemingly bending over for Arsenal for months but was it simply not arsed about which club as long as he got the move?

In Europe there was a rule that you have 3/4 year grace spend what you want as long as you have a long term plan to finally be financially stable! Think it was Milan who got bought out by a Chinese consortium spent shit loads for a few years then ended up in the shit uefa on there back and them finishing in a Europa place then pulling out of it to save face!

Ffp is not working it a joke let teams spend what the fuck they want if they go bust so fucking what it’s what had happened for over 150 years!

If they not in Europe it doesn’t matter premier ffp rules can someone point me in the right direction to the rules because they were suppose to be changing it?! Are they waiting to see who buys the scum and the scousers before amending it!??

Not trying to sign him is a huge mistake.

He is generational talent.

that word 'generational talent' is overused nowadays. hes not a generational talent if there is someone like him and there is plenty like him out there.

i also dont think its a huge mistake i think its sensible for the price hes gone for having only <30 times for shaktar. thats not to say hes not talented but hes also not one of a kind and we could probably find someone simular if not better for cheaper

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.