Nadal beaten in Paris!!!

Federer will never have a better chance to win the French Open than now. It won't be easy though and I honestly think nearly everyone left in the draw has a great chance to win it,Murray, Del Potro, Gonzales, Soderling etc.

pee dubya said:
Beginning to wish i'd stuck some money on Tsonga at 300-1 for the title, when he was 1 set all with Juan Monaco.

Ah well, i don't think Andy will beat Gonzalez. 50:50 chance at best.

Murray starts as favourite with all the bookmakers, best priced at 4/6 to beat Gonzalez.

PoolHustler said:
pee dubya said:
Beginning to wish i'd stuck some money on Tsonga at 300-1 for the title, when he was 1 set all with Juan Monaco.

Murray starts as favourite with all the bookmakers, best priced at 4/6 to beat Gonzalez.

What odds can you get on Gonzalez ?

Quite fancy him to beat Murray in a epic.

Ntini77 said:
PoolHustler said:
pee dubya said:

Gonzalez is 6/5, or 6/1 to win in 5 sets on skybet.

You never know what's going to happen with Fernando though, Murray could tie him in knots and win in 3 easy sets, or he could blow Murray off the court with his forehand, it's a tough one to put money on because he's so unpredictable.

pee dubya said:
Ntini77 said:
PoolHustler said:
pee dubya said:

You never know what's going to happen with Fernando though, Murray could tie him in knots and win in 3 easy sets, or he could blow Murray off the court with his forehand, it's a tough one to put money on because he's so unpredictable.

Hmm that's true, if it went to 5 sets my money would probably be on Murray.
I suppose it all will depend on what Gonzalez turns up and how much damage he can do on Murray's 2nd serve.

pee dubya said:
Ntini77 said:
PoolHustler said:
pee dubya said:

11/8 is the best price you can get at the moment with BETFRED Ntini77.

I think Murray will be to clever for Gonzalez tbh, he's come of age this year and is a threat to anyone now on any surface.

I think Murray will be to clever for Gonzalez tbh, he's come of age this year and is a threat to anyone now on any surface.

That's true PoolHustler, his game has improved so much over the last 12 months or so.

His return of serve, backhand and speed around the court are all up their with the best.

Ntini77 said:

That's true PoolHustler, his game has improved so much over the last 12 months or so.

His return of serve, backhand and speed around the court are all up their with the best.

Indeed. Also his recovery shots from impossible situations just make me laugh sometimes.

Can't wait for Wimbledon & US Open to come round where he'll really comes into his own.

Ever since that Wimbledon match between Söderling and Nadal that went on forever last year or the year before I've been watching this guy's progress a little bit. I'm not a big tennis fan, but the huge games are always fun. Sadly I missed this but it's of course amazing.

It's felt like these guys have hated eachother ever since Wimbledon, but of course there hasn't been a reason to hype it up when they're up against eachother because Söderling of course hasn't had a chance. So this is huge!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.