Nadine Dorries

I can't read her article as it's behind a Mail paywall but I assume she's conflating legitimate criticism of her appalling political record with being left wing? You don't have to be even remotely left wing to think she is anything but a damning illustration of the depths to which some of our politicians have sunk.

I can't read her article as it's behind a Mail paywall but I assume she's conflating legitimate criticism of her appalling political record with being left wing? You don't have to be even remotely left wing to think she is anything but a damning illustration of the depths to which some of our politicians have sunk.

Well said.

Utterly useless politician who should never have seen the inside of Westminster.

Sounds like she's just on the grift. Spouting lunatic right wing theories seems to be big business nowadays, probably taken advice from across the pond, they're great at it... Expect a lot more to take it up when they lose their seats and gravy train pass...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.