nagging.

citykev28 said:
rings me to bring the washing in if a cloud starts leaving the shores of Western Europe.

I dont get this at all.

If washing on line gets wet just leave it there til dry day and then bring it in.

Why bring it in wet??

makes no sense to me.

the most effective way to avoid nagging is to do as you are told, when you are first told.
simples ;-)

bluegirl74 said:
the most effective way to avoid nagging is to do as you are told, when you are first told.
simples ;-)

But if they did that then they wouldn't be able to do their weekly lets a have a go at women thread so we can all have a good moan ;o)

andyhinch said:
bluegirl74 said:
simples ;-)
You girls are good at that aren't you?

Yes, as long as it something I want to do ;-)<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:10 pm --<br /><br />
toby said:
bluegirl74 said:
simples ;-)

But if they did that then they wouldn't be able to do their weekly lets a have a go at women thread so we can all have a good moan ;o)

lol!

bluegirl74 said:
simples ;-)

Yeah, but as blokes we have more important matters at hand most of the time

bluegirl74 said:
andyhinch said:
bluegirl74 said:
simples ;-)
You girls are good at that aren't you?

Yes, as long as it something I want to do ;-)

-- Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:10 pm --

toby said:
bluegirl74 said:
simples ;-)

lol!
As your born in 74, if your my Pa I'm going to spank you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.