Name a film that makes you cry

It's a tough watch to be honest mate..

How people could treat other humans like they did is beyond me..

It's a belting film but I won't watch it again..

Give it a look, it will definitely stir up your feelings..

The scene with the little girl in the red coat running from door to door and being totally ignored.... The only bit of colour in the film and beautifully done.

Dances with Wolves when they shoot Two Socks.

Paddington 2 at the end when Aunt Lucy is at the door.

Silent Running when he blows himself and the limping robot up and leaves the other robot on its own.

An old Garfield cartoon where Odie is being taken away to be put down - I watched it as a child after school and cried buckets.

As Good As It Gets when the waitress is talking to her mum about being lonely and not having a boyfriend; just brilliant acting and gets me every time.

I cried all the ways through The Color Purple when I first saw it. It's one of those that have you laughing and crying at the same time.

+1.

Two scenes in particular having to gut through some other scenes are

a) when 'Celie' finally leaves 'Mister' with that curse.

Just.. wow as a scene as you feel you break free with her and

b) when 'Celie' and 'Nettie' scream each other's names as they reunite. Spine chilling!

The scene with the little girl in the red coat running from door to door and being totally ignored.... The only bit of colour in the film and beautifully done.

Powerful film that stays with you..

Only watched it once and that was a good while ago..

Rips you up just imagining what it was like to be held captive back then and the stark reality of the fate these poor people had awaiting them..

Some things should never be forgotten and this film encapsulated the events with brutal reality..

It's a must watch film which tells a harrowing story..!!

To lighten the mood a bit, I might start a thread on "What made you laugh out so loud that your eyes watered and your sides ached".!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.