name an interesting fact about yourself.

I'm a real handsome chap, built like a brick shithouse. Have an extra large knob & my wife says I'm shithot in bed. But so does my best friends wife.

db79ctid said:
triger700 said:
I only have 9 fingers! or 7 if you want to call 2 of them thumbs!

And my mum told me that I've have kissed all of the Nolan sisters! I was only 1 at the time........ in Blackpool?
Snap I also have 9 fingers but I'll also add open heart surgery at 5 years old and a tracheotomy at about the same age
I've 9 and a half fingers (cut half off at work when I was 19), I'm also due to have knee surgery in 4 hours which is why I'm sat here at 5.25 in the morning, I can't sleep

charliebigspuds said:
db79ctid said:
Snap I also have 9 fingers but I'll also add open heart surgery at 5 years old and a tracheotomy at about the same age
I've 9 and a half fingers (cut half off at work when I was 19), I'm also due to have knee surgery in 4 hours which is why I'm sat here at 5.25 in the morning, I can't sleep

Good luck with that mate.

Damocles said:
I was thrown out of school and arrested for hacking
media_preview.php

Bigga said:
goon said:
I know a man who once beat up Syd Little and smashed his guitar over his head.

The same man often went drinking with Eddie Large.

Apart from Eddie Large being an 'in-law' of mine, I reckon I might know who did Syd in!

It wouldn't surprise me if it's who I think it is!

Big, tall dark-skinned feller from the Wythenshawe area?

I was chased down 5 flights of stairs by a fireball, unfortunatly my mate couldnt run as fast as me and has quavers for ears

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.