Name change

meeesh said:
I think you can when renewing, on the update your details page you can edit the name, we had to correct a spelling error on one of ours.

Well saying no,i should elaborate a bit

Because there is a waiting list these days I heard the only way a card can have a name change is in exceptional circumstances(like a death in the family),and then the issue of loyalty points comes into the situation as well.

The point being if someone is renewing,the card is non transferrable,if they suddenly couldnt go to the games,the person taking it over would have to keep the same name as per the card,again due to the waiting list.

Like I say,its so i heard kind of thing,but sounds feasable

of course the easy way is to go to the ticket office and tell them you have legaly changed your name if the previous holder was female you could tell them the sex change is in the hands of your consultant

MY NEPHEW IS GOING TO STOP COMING THIS SEASON DUE TO WORK SO I PHONED ABOUT CHANGING IT FOR MY SON ALL YOU NEED IS A LETTER SIGNED OFF LAST OWNER DECLARING YOUR GIVING IT UP AND BIRTH CERTIFICATE OF NEW USER OF TICKET BUT YOU LOSE ALL LOYALTY POINTS

meeesh said:
Well saying no,i should elaborate a bit

Because there is a waiting list these days I heard the only way a card can have a name change is in exceptional circumstances(like a death in the family),and then the issue of loyalty points comes into the situation as well.

The point being if someone is renewing,the card is non transferrable,if they suddenly couldnt go to the games,the person taking it over would have to keep the same name as per the card,again due to the waiting list.

Like I say,its so i heard kind of thing,but sounds feasable

My mate took over a season card, couldnt change name (or didnt try) just swopped address. Had the card 7 years now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.