Name change

As long as you are the same class of person as the person you are taking over the ticket from, eg adult, OAP, I would say nothing to the club.

People lend tickets to friends and relations all the time. Nobody bothers about the name on the card.

jonmcfc said:
MY NEPHEW IS GOING TO STOP COMING THIS SEASON DUE TO WORK SO I PHONED ABOUT CHANGING IT FOR MY SON ALL YOU NEED IS A LETTER SIGNED OFF LAST OWNER DECLARING YOUR GIVING IT UP AND BIRTH CERTIFICATE OF NEW USER OF TICKET BUT YOU LOSE ALL LOYALTY POINTS

ok sunshine no need to shout.

Club seem to do different things for different circumstances. I've been going with my old man for 25 yrs but both cards were in his name. He's eligible for OAP ticket next season so when he amended that (went to box office to talk to someone about it), he also asked if he could change name and DOB on the other one and explained it was for me who had been using the ticket for 25 yrs. They did it no problem and I've just renewed it for next season and it's all under my name now and all the loyalty points have stayed on it (which was a major bonus as had over 5000 on there).

anyone know how to relocate,i sit in 117 with my lad and my pal and his lad want try to move down there as there were 2 seats in front of us that were`nt season tickets last season

i know that if somebody dies then the points die with the person so im sure if you want to change the name but still keep the points that card has i dont think you can.

i think you can change the name but you will start on 0 points, then again with there being a waiting list now maybe the people on the waiting list would be givin it before you, its best to keep the old name but just use it.

eggbert said:
i know that if somebody dies then the points die with the person so im sure if you want to change the name but still keep the points that card has i dont think you can.

i think you can change the name but you will start on 0 points, then again with there being a waiting list now maybe the people on the waiting list would be givin it before you, its best to keep the old name but just use it.

^They better bloody not do!!
Me and my mum been season ticket for about 25 years, and she's now 68 and not the greatest of health - in that nice morbid way people do sometimes when they feel ill (?!) she asked me would i be able to get her ticket changed to my partners if she drops dead (nice topic with your parent!!! but she was laughing as well, so it's ok!). I looked into it on here and people seemed to say that if a parent dies, city will let you keep it to a relative/partner but you lose the points, ie you keep the seat.

They better still use that rule, otherwise that's not fair (*whines!*)
Everyone knows that if it's an adult card for an adult card people just don't bother telling so they get to keep points as well - why should honest over 65s miss out?!?!? Or do i get my partner to have a sex change and try to look over 65?!

*and relax! She's not dropping dead for another 20 years at least!* ;)

same here, had a season ticket 20 years plus but circumstances meant I couldn't continue. My mate took over the payment and kept the season ticket and points in my name and address and he went to the Cup Final on that basis. More than happy to see him do that in my name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.