Name the 5 clubs you hate most in order?

Rags
Milton Keynes
Dundalk
FC Rags
Hamburg

Honourable mentions to the Old Firm, Bayern and Spuds.

salford blue 62 said:
how the fuck can any blue hate anyone more than than the dirty scum
Don't hate them more than I hate the rags but having seen us at Millwall, Gruesome Park, Elland Road and both Scouse-git grounds in the 70s and 80s I can hate a host of other clubs as well as them.

Currently:

Rags
Fuckem (mini-rags)
Liverpool
Chavs
Spuds

Historically (this may be more than 5):

Rags
Millwall
Boro
Leeds
Scouse x 2
Spuds
Luton

1. Rags

2. Chelsea - such a plastic, classless, fake club. And it's not about the $$$ (you lot are ok). It's just that everything about them is rather unattractive.
3. Barcelona aka everyone must play football like us or you are illegitimate.
4. Arsenal - "the model" club nonsense and how the media harp on about them being serious title contenders every year.

1. Liverpool, the fans forced this club to the top of my most hated list. After we showed respect for their dead and our players gave £5,000 each to the Hillsborough disaster fund, these cunts for no apparent reason booed us from start to finish at Anfiels when they won the league last year.
2. Stretford Rangers,
3. Arsenal,
4. Chelsea,
5. Everton,

r.soleofsalford said:
1. Liverpool, the fans forced this club to the top of my most hated list. After we showed respect for their dead and our players gave £5,000 each to the Hillsborough disaster fund, these c**ts for no apparent reason booed us from start to finish at Anfiels when they won the league last year.
2. Stretford Rangers,
3. Arsenal,
4. Chelsea,
5. Everton,

Agree with the reasons for number 1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.