Name the 5 clubs you hate most in order?

blueste41 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
1. Liverpool, the fans forced this club to the top of my most hated list. After we showed respect for their dead and our players gave £5,000 each to the Hillsborough disaster fund, these c**ts for no apparent reason booed us from start to finish at Anfiels when they won the league last year.
2. Stretford Rangers,
3. Arsenal,
4. Chelsea,
5. Everton,

Agree with the reasons for number 1.

i`d like to change 5. Everton for the German Rags,
Bayern Munich

It is difficult to find the motivation or the required mental capacity to hate 5 clubs.

1) Bayern
2) United
3) Liverpool
4) Los Angeles Lakers
5) All sports teams in Indiana. And Everything else in Indiana.

blueste41 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
1. Liverpool, the fans forced this club to the top of my most hated list. After we showed respect for their dead and our players gave £5,000 each to the Hillsborough disaster fund, these c**ts for no apparent reason booed us from start to finish at Anfiels when they won the league last year.
2. Stretford Rangers,
3. Arsenal,
4. Chelsea,
5. Everton,

Agree with the reasons for number 1.

I don't, I think it's a bit precious. There are plenty of reasons to hate Liverpool and their fans, but all they did that day was try and create an intimidating atmosphere to help their team win the game. Absolutely fuck all wrong with booing us. I wish we did it to every team that visits the Etihad every time they have the ball.
Bricking the coaches and ambushing City fans after the game is a far better reason to hate them.

Arsenal
Chelsea
West Ham

Chops and changes who I hate the most every few weeks. At the moment it's Chelsea, it'll be the Hammers on the weekend, back to hating Arsenal when they steal fourth place again.

Have no real feelings for anyone else. I found Liverpool extremly annoying last season, if I actually viewed RAWK they'd be on my list but last time I went on there my IQ went down to around 85 (it was 88 before that)

1) That lot - dirty rag fookers
2) Chelsea - New entry!!Never minded them before but John Terry and Jose are something else
3) Spurs - Deluded as fook. And Mackenzie's goal was still the best in that replay.
4) Boro - because they are boro!!
5) That lot again - there's not enough hatred in this world to feel for those horrible c*nts

1= rags - an innate hatred
1= Bayern - surprised they've been mentioned so little!
3. Leeds- never liked the twats
4. The Arsenal
5. Birmingham - always preferred Villa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.