Name three things you want to achieve in 2019

When I decided to throw the towel in I was driving back and forth on the highway each day to work, about 40 mins each way in rush hour. Sixteen lanes of clowns on top of huge potholes.
One of my mates had his head ran over by a tractor trailer on his GSXR 1100 and that was pretty much it for me.
I got buzzed out of the fast lane on the outside by a Dickhead in an Audi when I was doing close to 140km/hr, that finished it for me really, 3 weeks in hospital under observation with internal bleeding and a major concussion (3 weeks after Ella was born) and being told I wouldn't have survived if my body armor hadn't been top notch, plus the **** driving the car driving off leaving me lying on the hard shoulder of the motorway, put me off entirely.

I got buzzed out of the fast lane on the outside by a Dickhead in an Audi when I was doing close to 140km/hr, that finished it for me really, 3 weeks in hospital under observation with internal bleeding and a major concussion (3 weeks after Ella was born) and being told I wouldn't have survived if my body armor hadn't been top notch, plus the **** driving the car driving off leaving me lying on the hard shoulder of the motorway, put me off entirely.

Yeah, you were lucky mate. I always look out for guys on bikes and will stick up for them if anyone tries fucking with them on the road.
Same goes for guys on bikes acting like dicks. I'll let them know exactly how much of a **** they being.

That's deep
Oh christ no lol, i don't actually want to hear the agonized screams of a bereaved woman hehe. It is a quote from a bloke film (Conan The Barbarian). I would be happy just seeing my enemies driven before me and then i could go to the pub happy they are all gonners. I would even send the women cards saying "Sorry i chopped your other half in half with my big fuckoff sword, have a great xmas and NY, all the best"

1. Force myself to have more of a social life
2. Read more
3. Get fit

4. Learn to cook some new stuff
5. Get a second date with the girl I went out with today. Fuck me she was out of my league.
2 pages and no request for pics? BM standards are slipping.

1. Get back to my weight of 2 years ago and then increase my strength again, not a huge difference but I can feel it
2. Be happier at work and create a proper work / life balance, even if I do work for a bunch of people who think saying something great counts also as doing it
3. Move house to something suitable for our family, though brexit has my other half scared to death of spending anything right now

Sell my London property and never live here again!

Go to Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia and Azerbaijan with my beloved Wales.

See more of friends. Haven’t visited Hereford or Manchester in too long. Miss so many people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.