Names pets shouldn't have.

daveduke67 said:
oakiecokie said:
Ancient Citizen said:
My late lamented Lhasa Apso was called Keith. If we replace him it will be a girl dog, to be named Joyce.

Brilliant dogs mate.Our Lhaso is called Willo.

I've heard of them but didn't know what they looked like. Thought they may along the lines of a Husky or Malamute.

How wrong I was.

lhasa_apso.jpg

Are either of you frail pensioners or just friends of Dorothy?

Fuck off !!! ;) We`ve a neighbour who also has one and yes I`ve seen her with fucking ribbons,a dog coat and all the other shite that shouldn`t belong on a dog.
They`re the same as ?? off The Magic Roundabout. (forgot the name)
No ours is like a bundle of rags (why did I use that name ?) and humps anything that moves.

Ancient Citizen said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Sorry but nothing on earth should ever be named Keith
There is no reason for this name to exist

Sorry to all the Keiths out there

Keith is, as we speak watching and listening from doggie heaven to this disgusting slur on his handle. As you snuggle up in the dead of night you may feel a wet tongue gently lapping your bollocks, and it won't be the wife.
Then he usually starts with a playful nip....

Considering my missus parents own one i know they cant bite for shit

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Ancient Citizen said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Sorry but nothing on earth should ever be named Keith
There is no reason for this name to exist

Sorry to all the Keiths out there

Keith is, as we speak watching and listening from doggie heaven to this disgusting slur on his handle. As you snuggle up in the dead of night you may feel a wet tongue gently lapping your bollocks, and it won't be the wife.
Then he usually starts with a playful nip....

Considering my missus parents own one i know they cant bite for shit

Well your in- laws Lhasa is obviously gay. Keith had a bite like a fucking gin trap.

A long time ago we had a cat called Rommel.

Also a cat that used to walk into our lab got nicknamed Ron.

Uwe is a great name for a cat!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.