Nani is a typical rag!!!

AdamManCity

Nani has branded himself one of the world's top players as the row rumbles on over his goal against Tottenham.

Manchester United were leading Spurs through captain Nemanja Vidic's first-half header on Saturday when winger Nani poked in a second for the hosts five minutes from time.

The Portugal international rolled a shot into the net after Tottenham goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes had thrown the ball onto the ground believing a free-kick had been given after Nani had handled in the box.

However, referee Mark Clattenburg was waving for play to continue and consequently allowed the goal to stand after consulting his assistant, much to the outrage of the visitors.

The strike marked Nani's seventh of the season and fourth in four matches, and the controversy sparked by the goal has not deterred the 23-year-old from singing his own praises.

Complete

"As a player I think I'm close to being as complete as I can be," said Nani. "Now I can say I'm one of the top players in the world.

"I play for the best club in the world and my role in the team is as a decisive player, scoring goals or setting up and so the team can win.

"You have to believe in yourself and believe in your abilities on the pitch. Big games are for big players.

"I want to be one of the best. I'm not scared to play in the big games, they are the most beautiful in football - you play with very high quality.

"Beautiful football, that's what everyone likes. And that helps lift my performance too."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6480473,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 73,00.html</a>

Wow, just wow, another deluded rag!!

AdamManCity said:
Nani has branded himself one of the world's top players as the row rumbles on over his goal against Tottenham.

Manchester United were leading Spurs through captain Nemanja Vidic's first-half header on Saturday when winger Nani poked in a second for the hosts five minutes from time.

The Portugal international rolled a shot into the net after Tottenham goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes had thrown the ball onto the ground believing a free-kick had been given after Nani had handled in the box.

However, referee Mark Clattenburg was waving for play to continue and consequently allowed the goal to stand after consulting his assistant, much to the outrage of the visitors.

The strike marked Nani's seventh of the season and fourth in four matches, and the controversy sparked by the goal has not deterred the 23-year-old from singing his own praises.

Complete

"As a player I think I'm close to being as complete as I can be," said Nani. "Now I can say I'm one of the top players in the world.

"I play for the best club in the world and my role in the team is as a decisive player, scoring goals or setting up and so the team can win.

"You have to believe in yourself and believe in your abilities on the pitch. Big games are for big players.

"I want to be one of the best. I'm not scared to play in the big games, they are the most beautiful in football - you play with very high quality.

"Beautiful football, that's what everyone likes. And that helps lift my performance too."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6480473,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 73,00.html</a>

Wow, just wow, another deluded rag!!

Beautiful football is honest football you diving cheating scumbag greasy slickback michael jacksonesque zombie hippo fart.

If a professional footballer is playing at the top level and doesn't think like being the best is possible and aiming to get there; well he may as well retire now and go and find another career!

And Nani, to be fair, has come on a lot in the last few years. If he keeps improving he'll be an excellent player! I'm not so biased I can't admit that!

This little shit has slowly been winding me up for a while now, he comes across as an arrogant tosser in the same mould as Ronaldo.

However, he HAS been playing well this season and if there's one player I'm worried about next wednesday its him.

He is incredible typical a rag player. He is VERY good, make no mistake, but as so often when being a rag player, that is not enough. He has a lot of baggage, which comes in this shit he did against spurs, at the bare minimum he could be a bit more humble over it and see that this was wrong but no. And he is a cheater of classic rag order. 3 things who screams rag all the way. I wouldn't have the best player in the world at city if he came with such baggage, never ever.

Not even in the top 30 players in the world that wanker. I hope De jong breaks him in half on derby day the typical red ****!

The thing that got me about his "goal" on Saturday was the way he celebrated like he just scored a 30 yard screamer in the Champions League Final.

The way i see it is like this..No player has the right to declare themselves a world class player..it is up to others to bestow that privilege...

lets not forget how he acted v Liverpool, going down on numerous occasions holding his face

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.