Nani is a typical rag!!!

silvasilvasilva said:
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has singled out Nani as the key man in Manchester United's push for the Premier League.

Nani's controversial goal in the 2-0 win over Tottenham at the weekend was the pacy winger's fifth of the season for his club and his form has been noted in north London.

'I'm very impressed by Nani,' said Wenger. 'I like what he is doing. He has individual quality in one-on-ones, but he has improved a lot in his team play and in front of goal.

'He has started scoring goals with both feet, and is a great crosser of the ball.

'Personally I think he has developed his game in an extraordinary way.'

Nani was asked to fill the void left by Cristiano Ronaldo's departure to Real Madrid in 2009 and Wenger believes the Portuguese is following in the footsteps of his more famous countryman.

The Frenchman added on Eurosport: 'He has something like that about him. He is a little bit less direct in his way of playing than Ronaldo is. However, he is technically a virtuoso and has remarkable speed.'

The Gunners are above United on goal difference after 10 games of the season - five points behind leaders Chelsea.

So your saying in wenger's press conference they asked him what do you think of Nani? I'd just say he's over rated brain washed championship player......I remember SWP scoring that goal in the 4-1 win and Taggart was asked about it he just said it was a lucky scuffed shot! He builds his only players up and kicks the opposing players down.....he's utter scum

the media ronaldo mk2 wankfest begins...

The sad thing about Nani is that diving or simulation...whatever you call it.....is a big part of his game. He is not the only one of course and there is a rumour going round that he actually spent some time this summer in Hollywood taking acting lessons....particularly on how to scream like a girl and hold your face in agony whilst rolling on the ground. The way football is going with these pathetic divers, I propose that along with the footballer of the year awards there should also be a new category for ''simulation of the year''....it would be a great way of naming and shaming these people.

just a sh*tter version of ronaldo, diver, cheater, arrogant.....

hope he gets snapped when we play the scumbags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.