Nani is a typical rag!!!

biffo0161 said:
The sleazy little bastard epitomises everything that is bad about the scum.He is an arrogant,deluded,cheating,self obsessed twat of the highest order.The filth must teach that into them when they join the club,but the saddest part is, the players, the manager,and all their muppet fans believe it. Sad,very sad.

Agree except for the bit in bold, they actually have a player profile and they have to show natural ability in this area to be considered, it`s just something that cannot be taught, it has to come from within.

danburge82 said:
If a professional footballer is playing at the top level and doesn't think like being the best is possible and aiming to get there; well he may as well retire now and go and find another career!

And Nani, to be fair, has come on a lot in the last few years. If he keeps improving he'll be an excellent player! I'm not so biased I can't admit that!
Some people fall over themselves to be rag apologists.

AdamManCity said:
Nani has branded himself one of the world's top players as the row rumbles on over his goal against Tottenham.

Manchester United were leading Spurs through captain Nemanja Vidic's first-half header on Saturday when winger Nani poked in a second for the hosts five minutes from time.

The Portugal international rolled a shot into the net after Tottenham goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes had thrown the ball onto the ground believing a free-kick had been given after Nani had handled in the box.

However, referee Mark Clattenburg was waving for play to continue and consequently allowed the goal to stand after consulting his assistant, much to the outrage of the visitors.

The strike marked Nani's seventh of the season and fourth in four matches, and the controversy sparked by the goal has not deterred the 23-year-old from singing his own praises.

Complete

"As a player I think I'm close to being as complete as I can be," said Nani. "Now I can say I'm one of the top players in the world.

"I play for the best club in the world and my role in the team is as a decisive player, scoring goals or setting up and so the team can win.

"You have to believe in yourself and believe in your abilities on the pitch. Big games are for big players.

"I want to be one of the best. I'm not scared to play in the big games, they are the most beautiful in football - you play with very high quality.

"Beautiful football, that's what everyone likes. And that helps lift my performance too."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6480473,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 73,00.html</a>

Wow, just wow, another deluded rag!!

When everyone at the scum keep telling him he's the world best even this thick cheating scum bag starts to believe it. The thing is the press want say a dickie bird about it and eventual the press will start to believe it..... If this was sliva saying this the press would rip him to shreds and take the piss

Wouldn't it have been a nice gesture on Slur Alex' part if he had told his players to allow Spurs to walk the ball into their net after they kicked off - thereby proving to everyone what a sporting legend he is (wake me up, I must have been dreaming!)

I think that the whole of COMS (except the scum in the SS, obviously) should shout "CHEAT, CHEAT, CHEAT...." every time that t..t touches the ball next week. You never know, it might just put him off a bit!

Sorry if anyone mentions what I say but I saw this thread and had to comment 'cause I've been dieing to vent!

"You have to believe in yourself and believe in your abilities on the pitch. Big games are for big players.

Then why was he throwing a wobbly like a child seconds before he scored that goal?! He was like a kid in Toys 'R' Us when he's not allowed to buy a toy who kicks and screams but then it's like christmas when they decide "okay have it" so he jumps around and does......a backflip!

Anyone else think his celebration was over the top? Was like he scored in the FA Cup final. Still furiates me seeing on SSN.

"As a player I think I'm close to being as complete as I can be," said Nani. "Now I can say I'm one of the top players in the world.

He's basically describing himself as Ronaldo 'cause that's who he looks likes he's trying to be. Ronaldo was a top player in the world 'cause he could do more than what Nani's done so far this season and consistently throughout a season and again in the next. The worlds greatest players of past and present say who they think are the top in the world, you can't brand yourself a top player until yuo've done what others can do or more.....pr**k

Rant over.

I hate to admit it but this is why the rags have had so much success,
football is just as much about confidence and mental attitude as it is about talent... and that club seems to have this ability to almost brainwash players into believing they're world beaters even when actually they're just average/good.

Sadly, that's the attitude that wins you things in todays world. The fact the you're a cheating little **** is immaterial. The day after the game, the result says you won, and that you scored. The fact that you showed no sportsmanship, or that the goal was literally handed to you, and that you celebrated as if you'd scored the goal of the season, is neither here nor there.

Typical rag? Definitely, and perhaps the most vile of the present species, but, happily enough, soon to be extinct.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has singled out Nani as the key man in Manchester United's push for the Premier League.

Nani's controversial goal in the 2-0 win over Tottenham at the weekend was the pacy winger's fifth of the season for his club and his form has been noted in north London.

'I'm very impressed by Nani,' said Wenger. 'I like what he is doing. He has individual quality in one-on-ones, but he has improved a lot in his team play and in front of goal.

'He has started scoring goals with both feet, and is a great crosser of the ball.

'Personally I think he has developed his game in an extraordinary way.'

Nani was asked to fill the void left by Cristiano Ronaldo's departure to Real Madrid in 2009 and Wenger believes the Portuguese is following in the footsteps of his more famous countryman.

The Frenchman added on Eurosport: 'He has something like that about him. He is a little bit less direct in his way of playing than Ronaldo is. However, he is technically a virtuoso and has remarkable speed.'

The Gunners are above United on goal difference after 10 games of the season - five points behind leaders Chelsea.

the media ronaldo mk2 wankfest begins...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.