Nani

Mothball

Hope it is absolute bollocks but a few people on Twitter are saying we are on the verge of signing him!! Anyone heard out?

Mothball said:
Hope it is absolute bollocks but a few people on Twitter are saying we are on the verge of signing him!! Anyone heard out?

Surely Bobby would eat his own fookin elbow rather than deal with with this twat - cant see it

Even though I don't believe there's a chance we'll get him, I'd have him here all day long. Odious yes but hugely underrated by Bluemooners, he's the best winger in the league on his day and has better stats than Bale who everyone wanted us to sign. Plus the winding up of rags would be great. We could make good use of a winger like him who can make a difference.

LoveCity said:
Even though I don't believe there's a chance we'll get him, I'd have him here all day long. Odious yes but hugely underrated by Bluemooners, he's the best winger in the league on his day and has better stats than Bale who everyone wanted us to sign. Plus the winding up of rags would be great.

Underrated by United fans too. Don't think people understand that he gets more goals and assists than any other winger in the league whilst playing half the time.

1 good season away from being a 15 goal 15 assist a season player.

prairiemoon said:
Hate him, but it would be a sweet wind up.

In a nutshell really. Would be a cold day in hell they'd let us stick the boot in like that after last season though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.