Napoli 1-1 AC Milan 20 mins gone

Somud said:
Is Cavani the new Batistuta?

He´s not that big either is he? Napoli play with 3 hard working, squat runners in midfield who are all capable of breaking forward and supplying goal scoring opportunities. Quite a simple concept really. We will have trouble breaking them down I fear. Maybe we´ll play their style in Naples

Certainly puts our result midweek in perspective

Forza Napoli!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy! I grew up with the convintion that the best day is the day when Napoli wins and Milan loses. If it happens in the same match... I'm jumping like a dummy! Such a joy!!!!!!!!

Did you like our match? :)
Napoli - Milan can be compared to Man. Utd - Man. City, so you can imagine what we feel when we win against them.

Please don't wake me up *_*

Well done Napoli, hope they win the league.

Proper good fans, and a good team to go along. Cavani, Lavezzi, Hamsik, Inler...great to watch. I was disappointed we didn't beat them on Wednesday night but the more I think of it its not a bad result.

Il futuro e blu!

mk89 said:
Napoli - Milan can be compared to Man. Utd - Man. City

Umm no it can't, ours is a proper derby, Naples and Milan are on opposite ends of the country and I'm pretty sure their only big derby is with Roma or someone

Joga Bonito said:
mk89 said:

Umm no it can't, ours is a proper derby, Naples and Milan are on opposite ends of the country and I'm pretty sure their only big derby is with Roma or someone

Madrid and Barca aren't anywhere near each other, thats the most watched derby in the world. It depends how you you define derby I suppose.

Bazzmand Show said:
Considering we could and should have beat them the other day. Puts everything into perspective.
Yes, and you could have lost as well. The perspective is that Napoli can win against the Milan that tied a match against Barça and can tie a match against the third team (potentially) on Earth (ie you).

Aguero the Antelope said:
Joga Bonito said:
mk89 said:

Madrid and Barca aren't anywhere near each other, thats the most watched derby in the world. It depends how you you define derby I suppose.
I don't think you can compare City United to Napoli Milan, a derby is special for you go against a team of your own city. But Napoli Milan is something special for what it rapresents. Milan, the rich Milan. Napoli, the poor city. Plus, Milan in owned by Berlusconi! It reminds Maradona's age, when in Milan played Van Basten, Gullit, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Rikjiard (i don't care to look for its right spelling)... That's a bit different from a derby, yet i can't imagine of a team i want to beat so strongly! I hate Milan (city and team). That's not just sport, it's something that grows from roots inside the story of our nation, it would take too long to try to make you understand, so just let's think of Napoli as Davide and Milan as Golia!

PS i'm afraid of reading what i wrote, i won't check if i made any mistake XD

mr groucho said:
Bazzmand Show said:
Considering we could and should have beat them the other day. Puts everything into perspective.
Yes, and you could have lost as well. The perspective is that Napoli can win against the Milan that tied a match against Barça and can tie a match against the third team (potentially) on Earth (ie you).

Aguero the Antelope said:
Joga Bonito said:

I don't think you can compare City United to Napoli Milan, a derby is special for you go against a team of your own city. But Napoli Milan is something special for what it rapresents. Milan, the rich Milan. Napoli, the poor city. Plus, Milan in owned by Berlusconi! It reminds Maradona's age, when in Milan played Van Basten, Gullit, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Rikjiard (i don't care to look for its right spelling)... That's a bit different from a derby, yet i can't imagine of a team i want to beat so strongly! I hate Milan (city and team). That's not just sport, it's something that grows from roots inside the story of our nation, it would take too long to try to make you understand, so just let's think of Napoli as Davide and Milan as Golia!

PS i'm afraid of reading what i wrote, i won't check if i made any mistake XD
Only DAVID and GOLIATH in English!! just joking - well played and good to see Milan´s dominance challenged at last from someone apart from the old lady

Good to see that napoli are showing what a good side they are and that point against them was not a disaster as many have claimed.
Its no coincidence that bobby would take lavezzi,cavanhi and hamsik in a heart beat,they are a quality set of players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.