Napoli away is going to be a bit barmy

MCC said:
Sounds like a good tactic is to buy yourself a Napoli scarf! Don some shades also so that you look vaguely Italian.

Basically super Mario with shades and a Napoli scarf

MCC said:
Sounds like a good tactic is to buy yourself a Napoli scarf! Don some shades also so that you look vaguely Italian.

A nice shiney bubble jacket and a pair of silver trainers and they'll be calling us Luigi

SuperKevinHorlock said:
The Munich trip won't be bettered until the final.

Good luck to all travelling to Naples I'm going to hide behind the sofa and watch it on Sky.
A win at either Villarreal or Napoli would automatically better München, no matter how good the piss up was at the Oktoberfest!<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:34 am --<br /><br />
MCC said:
Considering I look like a Viking it won't help if I throw a scarf on or shades!

i know one of liverpools older lads, he said in all his years of going around the world watching them, napoli last year was the worst by far!

he told me if your going go with a tour operator like thomas cook or you will encounter problems.

got a bad feeling about this game..

notts blue said:
i know one of liverpools older lads, he said in all his years of going around the world watching them, napoli last year was the worst by far!

he told me if your going go with a tour operator like thomas cook or you will encounter problems.

got a bad feeling about this game..

I'm on thomas cook!!!!!!!!!

Good news.

Hope that the problems the red dippers had, is because after Heysel they are regarded as trouble and are a revenge target. Dont think we are the type of club that brings out the borderline hoolies, so if only the hard core are around ( and they only seem to have a go with like minded ), Blues might not get the same treatment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.