Napoli away is going to be a bit barmy

I can't wait for this one. Taxi to the ground = sorted.
Staying in a dodgy area but loads of other blues are supposed to be in the same hotel so safety in numbers hopefully.

Bin dippers seem to have bother wherever they go, it's never them though.

Was in Naples this week, and was told to hide my City shirt by the person at the hotel. Just saying, like.

Some of Naples is gorgeous. It's just a shame the stadium is in an area which is not.

There is a light said:
If I remember rightly the local media reported that Liverpool were going to Naples looking for bother and that they were the worst fans in English football.

That can't have helped the visiting dippers.

The ex-local mayoress stated in the news that 1000 Liverpool 'hooligans' were coming, that made any potential flashpoint 100 times more likely to happen.

Luckily she is not in power anymore.

If some of you guys read the old thread re:Napoli away you will see Pete1201 has provided some excellent information on the city, places to go/avoid, transport etc. Please take the time to go through it rather than scaremonger here. (not aimed at you 'there is a light')

I spoke to Pete a couple of weeks back and the Napoli fans were hugely impressed with us at The Etihad, so I think the likelihood of any trouble would have diminished a bit due to the friendliness between supporters.

Of course there will always be a few that go looking for trouble.

The Port area is probably the best place to stay, Lungomare or Mergellina districts, much less street crime in those areas according to my sister who's been to Naples a few times. I'm booked into Hotel Rex in Lungomare, a 3 star, 75 euros a night single, 85 double.

Camorra, Naples Loons, saw a TV Doc. on em' not so long back. Usual nonsense, thankfully I think they only kill each other, and the odd Judge and a few high ranking Politicians. They've recently moved away from drugs and 'drive bys', to the more lucrative 'Waste Disposal' ... which involves getting paid a wedge by the Gov. then loadin' the 'toxic waste' onto a truck and tippin' it in a picturesque rural field, sort of Gov. sponsored fly tippin. However, I did read once, that after a particularly rank Napoli performance on the pitch, they climbed over the fence of the training ground and knocked fuck out of the team. Same rules apply as anywhere, keep your wits , no fucker wanders off alone, and don't leave anyone behind. Enjoy y'selves and keep safe.

some pointers lads-

dye hair jet black
buy the following clobber BEFORE departure :

crocodile skin pointed shoes
skin tight jeans
white vest covered by a leatherette jacket
and a large belt adorned with studs

on site in napoli buy a napoli scarf

put cocktail stick in mouth and chew.

use lots of hand/arm gestures. keep shouting bellisimo,bella

sorted!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.