Napoli Away Last 2 Places

Re: Napoli Away Trip On Sale Tomorrow

do they print your name on the ticket for the champion league away games?

Probably going to book this one in the morning. Don't really fancy Naples at all and was going to do a day trip but Sorrento seems a decent shout. I've not been on a Spike trip before but that'll mean I'm booked on for all three.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Rammy Blue said:
Sorrento,Amalfi,Positano...awesome...You gotta get the boat to Capri mate..Millionaires paradise.Have u been

Aye mate, been 5 or 6 times to Sorrento - you are right about Capri, very nice.

Worked out there in 94..Loved the place and didnt wanna come home!

Al, are you going mate?
Dave.

Stretford Born Blue said:
Rammy Blue said:
Aye mate, been 5 or 6 times to Sorrento - you are right about Capri, very nice.

Al, are you going mate?
Dave.

Can't do any of the abroads before the knockout stage Dave due to work. Wank I know but you know what its like....

Stretford Born Blue said:

Al, are you going mate?
Dave.

Can't do any of the abroads before the knockout stage Dave due to work. Wank I know but you know what its like....

3 or 4 of us defo doing either Napoli or Villereal, not sure which yet.......Hick..!!

I really want to go to this game! Going to take the little lady along too. Can anyone recommend a good site to search flights? We're going to made a few days of it... Maybe Mario has a few friends to put us up in Naples eh?! Sorrento sounds good!

Got married in Sorrento in 2006. Love the place. Stayed at the Hilton Sorrento Palace, lovely place, expensive beer though!

So tempted for this one but only have 5400 points. Is this gonna get me a ticket?

Also like a previous poster asked, do they print your name on the tickets? I go to the game with my Dad who uses my sisters season ticket.

A Liverpool fan coming in peace!

Though you should see this. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/103499-united-fans-being-knobs.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff- ... knobs.html</a>

Fucking idiots!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.