Napoli away tickets on sale Wednesday. (FILL YOUR FORM IN.)

There's been a lot of terrorist incidents since then, so my guess is security will be much tighter now and ticket checks will be enforced.

Probably more like the Juventus game in Turin when quiet a few blues didn't get in because the name on the ticket was wrong.

was it not because the ticket office had written new names on top of returned tickets?

was it not because the ticket office had written new names on top of returned tickets?

That may have been the case in a few instances, I don't know really.

But the match was not long after the Paris attacks and Brussels airport was bombed the week before (my flights were in doubt right up to the day before).
Armed riot police were everywhere and ticket checking was very thorough. They were even making us take our shoes off (and it was bloody freezing).

Yep, they tippexed over the original names and put ours on them. We were kept outside for 90 minutes, before being allowed in, after holding the ticket up to our faces and being video'd. We missed kick-off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.