Napoli away tickets on sale Wednesday. (FILL YOUR FORM IN.)

Buses leave from Stazione Marittima, the white building in the background in the link below. More likely you need to be at the departure point by 5-30pm, though I think it was after 6 before the buses left last time, takes 45mins to 1 hour on the circular tour to get to the stadium.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...221f12ec543dbc7!8m2!3d40.8381465!4d14.2589849

That could be a disaster, stuck on bus for an hour, lets hope there is a toilet on it. I take it theres plenty pubs/bars in the area?

Anyone else on coach number 4 on the TC trip? Look out for the Scottish guy. :-)

That could be a disaster, stuck on bus for an hour, lets hope there is a toilet on it. I take it theres plenty pubs/bars in the area?

Anyone else on coach number 4 on the TC trip? Look out for the Scottish guy. :-)
Think there's more chance of the coach being hijacked by Napoli ultras than there being a toilet on it!

What time did the coaches leave last time?

And where did they leave from exactly?

People have posted from the marina/port. Haven't checked backed.

Reading the guff from City, they are advising fans to get to the ground by *5.30pm*. Nearly 2.30's before kick off.

Thanks in advance.
More like three and a quarter hours mate

Been here for 2 hours absolute Shithole of a place.
Decaying graffiti covered buildings with washing hanging out of the windows everywhere
Feel sorry for the poor sods who've actually come here as tourists

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.