Napoli Fans Goal Celebration

Bayern's fans are pretty mental as well.

Not to worry you or anything but I witnessed them throwing flares down onto the Inter fans when they played them at the San Siro in the CL back in February. Was in with the Inter Ultras at the opposite end who were not happy one bit!

i saw about 15 of them jump over the wall and one of them was going mental pulling on the big net behind the goal

For a set of fans who watched their team in the third division 6 years ago I'd expect nothing less. It would be as if we scored our first goal against Barca at the Nou Camp.

Brilliant fans, if that touted City ultras group forms can we expect some madness from our lot like that at away games? ;)

there wasn't really many arms in the air like usually with celebrations, they were going that mental they were just falling about all over the place.

i thought i was pretty mental for falling down wembley steps during the final lol but that lot are on another level.

i'd love to follow a club like that for the atmospheres. it's obviously always and only city but i'd love it if our fans were that mental.

don't think there is a better feeling than being at a game and your team scoring a huge huge goal e.g. yaya's two, no sex, drugs, booze, money wins, can match that feeling.

alky313 said:
For a set of fans who watched their team in the third division 6 years ago I'd expect nothing less. It would be as if we scored our first goal against Barca at the Nou Camp.
So were another team a bit closer to home not much more longer than that.

Freestyler said:
did you see about 10 of them climbing all over the net that was up and shaking it?

infact why the hell was that even there, i think they must have forgot to have took it down, cause the other end didn't have one.

UEFA Rules.

felixbg said:
they were great however if our fans did the same and

a) smoked in stands
b) stood on seats
c) climed all over the balcony on 2nd tier
d) tried to get on to the pitch

we'd be banned within a matter of games.

its typical of this country, we're not allowed to have "fun".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.