Napoli Fans Goal Celebration

This is why I love European nights.I dont understand people who choose to buy a ticket for Wigan at home when they could go to these nights instead (Obviously many go to both!)

Paris/Poznan/Hamburg/Napoli/Aris all good nights

standytogilvy said:
Did anyone see that jamaica flag in their stand, what was that about lol

I belive that s a support, well not really a support but an message "yes we want weed to be legal"

Every italian tifo group do ave their Jamaica crew in the ultras scene. Normal stuff.

one of them had a yernited hat on near city square b4 the match - i was going to walk up to him and shout "forza roma" - but as he was 6 ft 3 and 18 stone i thought better of it ! anyone near the away end notice how much "erb" was being smoked by the italians during the match ?

I thought they looked pretty mental in a way but they were more surging that going ballistic like we can. Were they actually stood on the seats throughout ?

To be honest though I think we have seen at least 7 better celebrations from away fans at etihad/coms

West Ham in QF, Forest in cup, Leicester in cup, Sheffield Wednesday in cup,
Liverpool in league when Riese scored, Everton with last minute winner, Hate to say in but Rags when scholes scored.

Keith Lemon said:
I thought they looked pretty mental in a way but they were more surging that going ballistic like we can. Were they actually stood on the seats throughout ?

I was in 118 and it just looked to me like all italian people are really tall haha

I've never seen anything like that completely blew me away, the noise they made was deafening. Did anyone else notice two blokes conducting all their chants, one at the top tier and the other at the bottom?

Was sat in SL2 - There fans were mental but showed real passion. If only our supporters showed half the passion the Etihad would be bouncing every week!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.