Napoli nearly sold out

M18CTID said:
danburge82 said:
alib said:
just shows what a big mistake the family stand was and that it was way way too large

and also it pissed off thousands of fans , like myself who were forced to move to other
(more expensive) parts of the stadium and away from people who we had sat near for years
6000 seats for the Family Stand that I've never seen full.
3000 seats/standing area for vocal fans that you could make 15000 (when I see how many were stood up in the FA Cup semi and Final.

It's a fucking joke!

While I applaud the club for setting aside a bigger section for families, it's on occasions like this where it backfires - for midweek cup matches, even high profile ones like this, the family stand area is way too big.

As things stand, with 6 days to go, I expect all other seats in the ground to be sold come kick off time next Wednesday (including the 3rd tier when it goes back on sale) but the way things are going we're going to be left with a situation where literally hundreds of seats in the family stand will remain unsold. Which is all well and good for low-key games when the ground is a long way short of capacity but annoying as hell when people can't buy a ticket because they don't have a child with them.

Sorry but your wrong on this.....its currently possible to buy a single adult ticket in the family stand so come on blues, snap them up yeah.
I am travelling a fair way for this one and the Wigan match as I live in Leeds (student, work part time before anyone asks), taking my eight year old nephew to the Wigan match, another blue in the making.
It wont be great if we dont sell out for this game but whatever attendance we do get we need to make sure its noisy as hell. Thats the most important thing.....went to the charity shield and yes we didnt sell out but even United had loads of empty seats but the important thing for me was that we made most of the noise all the way through. (ok cold have done with the result as well but it wasnt that important apart from bragging rights).

At those prices it defo
Should be sold out everton spurs Newcastle would of all sold out it's a joke

mickeymoo said:
At those prices it defo
Posts like this are patheitc. What's a joke? It very well could sell out yet. There's no joke!

If people want to pay £50 to watch Wigan but not £25 to watch City in The Champions League that's up to them. God knows why as the whole point of the PL games was to get into the CL.

I'm more interested in why people go to the PL games in such huge numbers if they don't care where they finish in the league?!

Only City fans!

danburge82 said:
mickeymoo said:
At those prices it defo
Posts like this are patheitc. What's a joke? It very well could sell out. There's no joke!

It will be if there's half empty stand behind the goal on tv around the world when our has pumped all this money in saving us from the death tome show some loyalty back.

with the talent on display and the football we are playing it should be a sell out every game, no wonder we get laughted at by other clubs especally the rags.

Cobwebcat said:
If people want to pay £50 to watch Wigan but not £25 to watch City in The Champions League that's up to them. God knows why as the whole point of the PL games was to get into the CL.

I'm more interested in why people go to the PL games in such huge numbers if they don't care where they finish in the league?!

Only City fans!
Are you actually serious?

Cobwebcat said:

Only City fans!
i can never get my head round why all the regulars near me are never to be seen at cup games

and if you live far away etc etc i'm not having a pop!
although the lad in front of me comes up from Warks every week, for mid-week games too, and i lived in Walsall for three years and never missed a home game

Cobwebcat said:

Only City fans!

This. Completely agree

I've got a mate who's been a season ticket holder for the best part of 20 years but to quote him "he doesn't really fancy the CL games"!

Surely this is the pay off of going to the league games from when we were shit for all those years. Why bother going to the league games if you're not interested in the end result!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.