Napoli nearly sold out

jrb said:
As it currently stands.

Once again there are loads of seats left in the family stand for a night match. It's about time City opened the Family Stand to adults without kids for night/ CL matches.

Don't know if the 3rd tiers have sold out, but there are no seats available via the website.

Odd seats left in the lower blocks/tiers not in the family stand.

city1d.jpg

just shows what a big mistake the family stand was and that it was way way too large

and also it pissed off thousands of fans , like myself who were forced to move to other (more expensive) parts of the stadium and away from people who we had sat near for years

El Kun said:
Before the rag puns begin, no I'm not a rag.

Yes I will be at Etihad on Saturday if anybody would like proof.

The fact is we will be one of the biggest laughing stocks in europe, if we can't sell out our first Champions league game in many, many moons.

Imagine the rags when they see this ?

It's against an excellent team with world class players on show and ticket prices are CHEAP.

Get off your fat arses and get to the game.

Your coming over from Argentina on Saturday for the match????
btw, your English has dramatically improved since your early posts last month!!

El Kun said:

The fact is we will be one of the biggest laughing stocks in europe, if we can't sell out our first Champions league game in many, many moons.

It's against an excellent team with world class players on show and ticket prices are CHEAP.

YAWN

El Kun said:

El Kun........Kin EL.

alib said:
jrb said:
As it currently stands.

Once again there are loads of seats left in the family stand for a night match. It's about time City opened the Family Stand to adults without kids for night/ CL matches.

Don't know if the 3rd tiers have sold out, but there are no seats available via the website.

city1d.jpg

just shows what a big mistake the family stand was and that it was way way too large

and also it pissed off thousands of fans , like myself who were forced to move to other (more expensive) parts of the stadium and away from people who we had sat near for years
6000 seats for the Family Stand that I've never seen full.
3000 seats/standing area for vocal fans that you could make 15000 (when I see how many were stood up in the FA Cup semi and final).

It's a fucking joke!

Prestwich_Blue said:
2700 in an hour, what an efficient ticket office.
The only way we could shift 2700 in an hour is by throwing 50 a minute out of the window.

Comic genius! That being said our lot would probably forget to open it. Lol<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:02 pm --<br /><br />
samharris said:
El Kun said:

El Kun........Kin EL.

Me thinks there is a consanant missing :)

danburge82 said:
alib said:
jrb said:
As it currently stands.

city1d.jpg

and also it pissed off thousands of fans , like myself who were forced to move to other
(more expensive) parts of the stadium and away from people who we had sat near for years
6000 seats for the Family Stand that I've never seen full.
3000 seats/standing area for vocal fans that you could make 15000 (when I see how many were stood up in the FA Cup semi and Final.

It's a fucking joke!

While I applaud the club for setting aside a bigger section for families, it's on occasions like this where it backfires - for midweek cup matches, even high profile ones like this, the family stand area is way too big.

As things stand, with 6 days to go, I expect all other seats in the ground to be sold come kick off time next Wednesday (including the 3rd tier when it goes back on sale) but the way things are going we're going to be left with a situation where literally hundreds of seats in the family stand will remain unsold. Which is all well and good for low-key games when the ground is a long way short of capacity but annoying as hell when people can't buy a ticket because they don't have a child with them.

If we don't sell out this game it will be a joke, we wanted this for years! What the fuck do some fans want? Wait an see if we get to the final and all the pricks who 'cant make it' will be scrambling around for tickets. Absolute joke if we dont sell out!!

ryan1985 said:
If we don't sell out this game it will be a joke, we wanted this for years! What the fuck do some fans want? Wait an see if we get to the final and all the pricks who 'cant make it' will be scrambling around for tickets. Absolute joke if we dont sell out!!
Read a few threads and you might find out why it wont. The post above yours for example. Hardly anyone "can't make it" so why don't you calm the fuck down for a minute!

And it wont be a joke if we don't sell out, it just wouldn't be a sell out. I wouldn't be arsed if I was in the ground on my own or if 10000 people were locked out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.