Napoli Ticket at Ground

They didnt check my ticket at Juve just took my hotel room key off me and lobbed it in a bin claiming I could have used the fob on it as weapon ? My ticket was pukka, dont know if I would take the chance though, big call

I went to Juve, the club had written my name on my ticket in biro. Didnt get checked going into the ground tho. They did search everyone though and were taking lighters off loads of people.

Not been with City to Italy yet, but went to see Lazio v AC Milan a couple of years ago. Had to produce passport on purchase of ticket and present to policeman once inside ground.

Does anybody know when Spike releases travel details etc? Tried to email them, call them and left messages for the last 4 days but have not had one response. Is this normal from them? Only they have got 1100 quid of mine and we only have 5 days to go!

I think they're less likely to check here, they definitely dont want you walking the streets. For what its worth i took two mates to Juve last year, neither got asked for passports

ive just checked the back of my ticket, its got my name on it and my cust number but they have put the wrong date of birth on it??? wtf born in 1981 they have put 1968, what should i do help

mostonblues81 said:
ive just checked the back of my ticket, its got my name on it and my cust number but they have put the wrong date of birth on it??? wtf born in 1981 they have put 1968, what should i do help

Take it to the TO and get them to change it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.