Napoli Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: you just watch

Admire your optimism blue but can't see it, can't see us beating bayern or napoli getting anything less than 3 points , Thursday nights for us I'm afraid

I don't watch the Prem, just highlights and that one game against United. What would you say was different against us? Is the defense in England really poor?

it is extremely worrying how little we create in european games, and our defence is really getting assraped against quick, technical counterattacking sides.
think what messi and the barca-guys could do to us... sigh :-/

Re: you just watch

It'd take a minor miracle for that to happen, so I suppose a better pop out and buy some rosary beads tomorrow then !

tommybooth said:
itisrising said:
Lavezzi would be wonderful for our squad. He is a fantastic player!
and a great diver!

you thinking of Cavani? I don't remember Lavezzi rolling around in pain like that cnut did a few times in second half

Really unhappy with this result as not used to losing!!

Kolarov/Dzecko-Sorry just not good enough at all.

I am thinking we wil be out in December but oh well-its been fun.

Should have been Richards/Clichy in with Aguero and Johnson.To slow tonight I am afraid

Shocking performance by kolarov and that first goal is a yaya og and he just left cavani and didnt bother pick him up for the second.

Like someone said I couldn't give a fuck about Europa and lets focus on winning the prem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.