Nasri and the 'Quenelle'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brendan110_0 said:
Politics, religion and football don't mix well. My suggestion would be to lock the thread before everyone falls out.

I agree. I suggested such on the second page. Its run its course and gone nowhere.

aguero93:20 said:
regista said:
for starters, as I've posted twice already, what makes you think its acceptable to come onto a footballing forum and make smart comments on firebombs and broken windows? in fact, what makes you think this is a forum for you to spout your political and/or religious beliefs?

somebody talked about firebombs and bricks being thrown into windows. i said to him that nobody got hurt by fire or by bricks, that's all.

the quenelle is harmless.

i don't remember talking about "my religious beliefs".
hard to believe you're not here to find a platform for that kind of shit when you've made 146 posts and all but one or two are on this thread, you still haven't explained some of your earlier posts to others either.

erm no i dont need a platform to spread anything. i came on this thread to defend nasri and ive been informed that im a nazi by some posters. all i want to know is why im a nazi.

regista said:
regista said:
somebody talked about firebombs and bricks being thrown into windows. i said to him that nobody got hurt by fire or by bricks, that's all.

the quenelle is harmless.

i don't remember talking about "my religious beliefs".
hard to believe you're not here to find a platform for that kind of shit when you've made 146 posts and all but one or two are on this thread, you still haven't explained some of your earlier posts to others either.

erm no i dont need a platform to spread anything. i came on this thread to defend nasri and ive been informed that im a nazi by some posters. all i want to know is why im a nazi.

I don't think you're a Nazi.

I think you're a rag!

Nasri getting himself into more bother, assuming this is real.

Already in the French press, apparently.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Nasri-s-embrouille-sur-twitter/430043" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualit ... ter/430043</a>

tumblr_mz1el8RaxJ1sy35u0o1_1280.png

I'm going for fake.

Nowhere on Nasri's Twitter or Instagram does he ever misuse the word "you're/your" yet in this DM exchange he misuses it every single time. Once or twice is a slip but every single time? Not buying it

And as I said the other day:

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/hdeILBW.png[/bigimg]

Samir Nasri claims DM tweets are fake

Samir Nasri Official ‏@SamNasri19 1m
Guys get a life i never send direct messages to anyone so you need to stop with this fake discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.