Nasri Appeal (merged).

Re: Appeal or not? SN.

The risk is the extra game ban, but I would say yes on principle. Absolutely disgraceful decision. If we appeal and fail he'll probably be eligible to play on Tuesday while David Gill awaits Ferguson's decision, but would then miss Watford, Arsenal (would he turn up anyway?), and Fulham home. An extra game ban and he'd miss QPR away.

The twats wouldn't uphold any appeal. We'll have to suck it up .... AGAIN.

On principle yes, in reality, what's the point? They both should have walked or neither should have, but they won't give Bassong a retrospective red and they won't rescind Samir's under the usual bullshit of not wanting to undermine the referee, even if he was a ****.

I would say yes,as it was never a sending off in a million fuckin years BUT what's the point.

adrianr said:
On principle yes, in reality, what's the point? They both should have walked or neither should have, but they won't give Bassong a retrospective red and they won't rescind Samir's under the usual bullshit of not wanting to undermine the referee, even if he was a ****.

But they will rescind red cards which undermines the ref witness the recent red cards removed for the west ham and Everton players.

They make it up as they go along.

And in his match report, the ref will say

"I am a twat"

And the FA will say, "That's good enough for us". So don't appeal.

Not a prayer boys.its all about intent.the intent was there even though he did not connect.shit rule but thats the way it is.hes a dick for moving his head forward.he knew the score.although i thought bassong moved his head forward first.watch it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.