Nasri Appeal (merged).

Re: Appeal or not? SN.

Nothing to lose...

No way in hell we will win but fook em it will keep the bad headlines coming for the FA biggots... The linesman gave it from 10 yards away through a sea of players ref was happy to give Norwich player a yellow.

JOKE!

The ironic thing is if he would of just full on headbutted him rather than a flick of his head he would have received the same 3 match ban. Just like Fellaini right? :P

If we were dealing with a fair and just body who look upon things without bias or vested interest I would say we would have a good shot at that being downgraded to a yellow. As it stands the English FA are riddled with those two comodoties and they are also a bunch of spineless cretins so it would only end in a further game ban as they once again back up an incompetent set of officials.

One more thing, I saw that Van Peedo lifted his shirt to reveal a message when he scored but was not booked. Was that not made a bookable offence earlier in the season? If so retrospective yellow for the c*nt please.

This has happened to us before. It was at Arsenal I seem to recall. Can't recall the players but the ref red carded our player and yellow carded the opposition.

The only gripe I have with the incident was that Bassong wasn't sent off as well.

Can't see it being overturned, if it is I imagine it would be simply to even up the fact Bassong didn't walk but that's a long shot.

baildon blue said:
LoveCity said:
baildon blue said:
Are you saying the F.A are bent LoveCity?

No mate, they are paragons of virtue who are the embodiment of consistency and fairness.
I like the sarcasm i agree with you though the F.A are Manchester United masters

But it won't help them any more than the potlessness of last season.

Pam said:
This has happened to us before. It was at Arsenal I seem to recall. Can't recall the players but the ref red carded our player and yellow carded the opposition.

I remember Zabaleta getting sent off aswell as Sagna for a similar incident. IIRC Zaba just stood there while Sagna was pushing his head into him and being the aggressor. It was a terrible decision.

Pam said:

You might mean when Zaba and Sagna got sent off. Sagna tried nutting Zaba he didn't do nothing and they both got sent. We got the ban overturned

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.