Nasri Appeal (merged).

Re: Appeal or not? SN.

yes and when it's upheld or added on beat on the RVP incident non-stop, literally don't want a single moment where we're not highlighting this bullshit for all the world to see

the old abbey said:
Not a prayer boys.its all about intent.the intent was there even though he did not connect.shit rule but thats the way it is.hes a dick for moving his head forward.he knew the score.although i thought bassong moved his head forward first.watch it.
What kind of intention? A certain player from a few days back looked like he wanted to kill the player that kicked a ball to his head.. He only got yellow card..

Absolutely yes. He did fuck all!<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:09 pm --<br /><br />
the old abbey said:
Not a prayer boys.its all about intent.the intent was there even though he did not connect.shit rule but thats the way it is.hes a dick for moving his head forward.he knew the score.although i thought bassong moved his head forward first.watch it.
It's not a sending off offence to flick your chin or forehead in the direction of another players face because its not a dangerous act. Nobody in the history of the football has been hurt by a slight bump in the cheek.

LoveCity said:
The risk is the extra game ban, but I would say yes on principle. Absolutely disgraceful decision. If we appeal and fail he'll probably be eligible to play on Tuesday while David Gill awaits Ferguson's decision, but would then miss Watford, Arsenal (would he turn up anyway?), and Fulham home. An extra game ban and he'd miss QPR away.
Are you saying the F.A are bent LoveCity?

baildon blue said:
LoveCity said:
The risk is the extra game ban, but I would say yes on principle. Absolutely disgraceful decision. If we appeal and fail he'll probably be eligible to play on Tuesday while David Gill awaits Ferguson's decision, but would then miss Watford, Arsenal (would he turn up anyway?), and Fulham home. An extra game ban and he'd miss QPR away.

No mate, they are paragons of virtue who are the embodiment of consistency and fairness.

LoveCity said:
baildon blue said:
LoveCity said:

No mate, they are paragons of virtue who are the embodiment of consistency and fairness.
I like the sarcasm i agree with you though the F.A are Manchester United masters

Just saw it on the Irish show The Premiership. It wasn't the usual stags rutting...Nasri appears to swing the nut and if Kompany hadn't pushed him away when he did, he probably would have clocked him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.