Nasri Appeal (merged).

Re: Appeal or not? SN.

oakiecokie said:
SWP's back said:
oakiecokie said:
Many untruths ?? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Yes, I count at least 7 even though the tend to be the same ones repeated.

Notice you have no chagrin with the "confused old man outwitting himself" part though.

You to will be old one day.Its a trait with many at my age.Still at least I`m not smelling of piss yet.
With my gob and temper? I'll never make it.

bluesoup said:
Haha , keep it up... Forgot what this topic is about now.

Its fucking better that anything thats been on the tele over Christmas. ;)<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:44 am --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
oakiecokie said:
SWP's back said:
Yes, I count at least 7 even though the tend to be the same ones repeated.

Notice you have no chagrin with the "confused old man outwitting himself" part though.

You to will be old one day.Its a trait with many at my age.Still at least I`m not smelling of piss yet.
With my gob and temper? I'll never make it.

I nearly put that,but my keyboard got he better off me. ;)

oakiecokie said:
SWP's back said:
oakiecokie said:
Of course he`s changed his tune "a fine will be paid" What for if he`s innocent ?? Mancini should NOT have made any comments until he recieved the refs report and IMO he`s done more harm than good on the subject.
It is all in the same interview. SO no, he has not changed his tune.

So straight after the game he claimed it was not a sending off.In the next interview,to another source,he states "Samir will pay a fine" So in the space of 15 minutes after the game he has changed his tune.

Right!!!

To this point, nobody has answered your repeated "why?" question, so I will!!

Unless you have been under a rock, you will notice that Balotelli has been punished for repeated yellows and the odd red, leading to fines admissible under the rules of the club to which he has signed to.

I would hazard a guess that Mr Nasri would be subject to those very same rules, as Mr Balotelli is, hence the 'fine' you keep chuntering on about!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.