Nasri Appeal (merged).

Re: Appeal or not? SN.

oakiecokie said:
Oh dear and you`re bastardising other posts now. Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
You really are a childish fool aren't you.

Whether another post was bastardised or not does not change the fact that you were proven wrong.

And what the hell is an "end off"?

SWP's back said:
oakiecokie said:

Whether another post was bastardised or not does not change the fact that you were proven wrong.

And what the hell is an "end off"?[/quote]

I thought you were supposedly smarter than that ? Ah well,thats something else I was wrong about then.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:29 am --<br /><br />
oakiecokie said:
SWP's back said:
oakiecokie said:

And what the hell is an "end off"?[/quote]

I thought you were supposedly smarter than that ? Ah well,thats something else I was wrong about then.
A childsh fool hey ? You should try looking at some of your posts to others and take the time out to reflect on those words.YCMIU.

oakiecokie said:
I thought you were supposedly smarter than that ? Ah well,thats something else I was wrong about then.
So it was simply you not being able to spell "of"?

Who is the "not smart" one again?

Also, give this thread a read you idiot.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=270367&hilit=end+of" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=270367&hilit=end+of</a>

SWP's back said:
oakiecokie said:

Ah the spelling policeman is doing his rounds again I see.And you have the audacity to claim I am childish.YCNMIU.

bluesoup said:
We still bickering about this... ;)
No, just a confused old man trying to keep up with his many untruths and outwitting himself.

oakiecokie said:
SWP's back said:
oakiecokie said:

Ah the spelling policeman is doing his rounds again I see.And you have the audacity to claim I am childish.YCNMIU.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=270367&hilit=end+of" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=270367&hilit=end+of</a>

Read it.

oakiecokie said:
SWP's back said:
bluesoup said:
We still bickering about this... ;)
No, just a confused old man trying to keep up with his many untruths and outwitting himself.

Many untruths ?? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Yes, I count at least 7 even though the tend to be the same ones repeated.

Notice you have no chagrin with the "confused old man outwitting himself" part though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.