Nasri Appeal (merged).

Re: Appeal or not? SN.

Bigga said:
oakiecokie said:
SWP's back said:
It is all in the same interview. SO no, he has not changed his tune.

So straight after the game he claimed it was not a sending off.In the next interview,to another source,he states "Samir will pay a fine" So in the space of 15 minutes after the game he has changed his tune.

Right!!!

To this point, nobody has answered your repeated "why?" question, so I will!!

Unless you have been under a rock, you will notice that Balotelli has been punished for repeated yellows and the odd red, leading to fines admissible under the rules of the club to which he has signed to.

I would hazard a guess that Mr Nasri would be subject to those very same rules, as Mr Balotelli is, hence the 'fine' you keep chuntering on about!!

Hell of a difference between continual misdemeanours and a sending off,for the first time in his Eglish playing career,don`t you think.
Someone as yet appears to be NOT guilty according to many on this thread.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:57 am --<br /><br />
Bigga said:
I don't know how I missed Skashion schooling you, yet again, Oaks!!

Broad shoulders and not getting upset by name calling and piss taking.Does wonders for keeping the blood ressure low at my age mate.

Graham Poll in the Daily Mail says the sending off was correct. He says going head to head with each other should attract a caution to each player. He goes on to say the withdrawal of the head by Nasri, and the flick that followed it constitutes a head butt and a red card. No arguments there, and pointless appealing IMO.

The same article says Bassong was cautioned for the tackle. So by the same logic the head posturing should have been a second yellow card for him, and dismissal also. That is the injustice Mancini is rightly annoyed about. Blinkered Poll fails to address this.

Addressing other points discussed in this thread, Nasri should not have reacted, and Mancini needs to know he has players he can trust on the pitch. Hence Balo's limited deployment this season. Nasri deserves to face club discipline if he has broken the high standards of behaviour expected of our players, because stupidity like that could easily cost us points.

oakiecokie said:
Bigga said:
oakiecokie said:
So straight after the game he claimed it was not a sending off.In the next interview,to another source,he states "Samir will pay a fine" So in the space of 15 minutes after the game he has changed his tune.

Right!!!

Unless you have been under a rock, you will notice that Balotelli has been punished for repeated yellows and the odd red, leading to fines admissible under the rules of the club to which he has signed to.

I would hazard a guess that Mr Nasri would be subject to those very same rules, as Mr Balotelli is, hence the 'fine' you keep chuntering on about!!

Hell of a difference between continual misdemeanours and a sending off,for the first time in his Eglish playing career,don`t you think.
Someone as yet appears to be NOT guilty according to many on this thread.

Oaks, mate, a disciplinary is disciplinary and rules are rules.

Do you think that Silva's punishment for a yellow is any different to Nasri's or Zabba's?

No.

We will have a club policy that will activate a fine for ANY yellows or over a certain number, in terms of beginning of fines.

UUBlue said:
Graham Poll in the Daily Mail says the sending off was correct. He says going head to head with each other should attract a caution to each player. He goes on to say the withdrawal of the head by Nasri, and the flick that followed it constitutes a head butt and a red card. No arguments there, and pointless appealing IMO.

Didn't see any "withdrawal of the head," even in super slo-mo, so I'm absolutely certain the linesman didn't! Ergo, there was NO HEAD BUTT! It was the usual handbags, nothing more, and thus nothing more than a yellow for fronting up.

Bigga said:
oakiecokie said:
Bigga said:
Right!!!

Someone as yet appears to be NOT guilty according to many on this thread.

Oaks, mate, a disciplinary is disciplinary and rules are rules.

Do you think that Silva's punishment for a yellow is any different to Nasri's or Zabba's?

No.

We will have a club policy that will activate a fine for ANY yellows or over a certain number, in terms of beginning of fines.

Hey mate I aint that naive to think that Club fines don`t exist and yes they are warranted.However in the case of Nasri,if Bobby thinks an injustice has been carried out (incorrect decision according to Mancini) then why even discuss a Club fine,if an appeal is going to be heard.
Innocent before being proved guilty,or is Bobby just trying to appease the player ? Something not quite right about Bobbys remarks,woudn`t you say ?

The match of the day pictures clearly show him flicking his head towards bassong, so red is correct. The problem for me is why bassong didn't go aswell.

ChicagoBlue said:
UUBlue said:

Didn't see any "withdrawal of the head," even in super slo-mo, so I'm absolutely certain the linesman didn't! Ergo, there was NO HEAD BUTT! It was the usual handbags, nothing more, and thus nothing more than a yellow for fronting up.

A different camera angle on MOTD clearly shows Nasri flick his head at Bassong. He didn't connect, but the action means the red card is valid.

Bassong should have walked for the tackle - it was a shocker - so one yellow instead of a red AND a yellow. I´m sure the coont will get a tasty reception at ours

thought Bassong won the ball to be honest,and Vincent was lucky with his 2 footed tackle and several other offences after getting a yellow

UUBlue said:

The same article says Bassong was cautioned for the tackle. So by the same logic the head posturing should have been a second yellow card for him, and dismissal also. That is the injustice Mancini is rightly annoyed about. Blinkered Poll fails to address this.

Addressing other points discussed in this thread, Nasri should not have reacted, and Mancini needs to know he has players he can trust on the pitch. Hence Balo's limited deployment this season. Nasri deserves to face club discipline if he has broken the high standards of behaviour expected of our players, because stupidity like that could easily cost us points.

It looks like that article has been amended now to remove the part about Bassong being booked for the tackle. Seems to me to be a journalistic integrity thing, he wants to make this about Mancini being wrong so quickly remove all of the evidence that he was actually justified to complain about Bassong not being sent off as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.