Nasri back in full training

you can pretend all you like, but he will never be a top player..............lack of character. He will always be a nearly man.

article-0-166DFFCB000005DC-711_634x301.jpg
A nearly man who has won nothing with City you mean ?
Is that your own head or have you borrowed it off an idiot.
When you claim your user name is 3rd generation blue,i`m assuming you`ve come on here as either an Evertonian or a Chelsea blue,as you are definitely not wearing sky blue.

The body language observers (of which I am one!) get ridiculed sometimes, but you really can see a difference in Kun when Nasri plays. The smile to Nasri when he went straight to him after the 2nd goal. And likewise the way Nasri points at De Bruyne during the celebration as if to say "fucking class mate". It's simply great players recognising when another great player does something great. And they all raise their game together.

When Nasri's got the ball and Kun is offside, you can see he's thinking "ok, I have Navas wide, but I can delay, I know Kun will get onside, check the back line... nope, not yet, not yet... NOW!" And likewise Kun is thinking "oh my god, I'm gonna be in, WAIT!, not yet... NOW!"

They don't have to talk to co-ordinate this, they just know football. And then they acknowledge it afterwards. I love shit like that.

It really is a joy to watch when our attacking players are on song together, it's like they have a telepathic understanding of where and when to run and play the ball. The appreciation of each other as well is great to see, without that team spirit and teamwork it's impossible for any individual to play to the best of their ability. On a side note without De Bruyne's and specifically Navas' run off the ball down the wing, that space wouldn't have opened up for Kun to run in between the three defenders. That off the ball movement I think will be the biggest single factor Pep will improve next season behind the high intensity pressing.

Indeed. Similar is often quickly said with the "small not-important kicks" Aguero gets & Kompany's small knocks that keep them out for weeks though, truth usually comes out later into the injury.

Hopefully MP is not being his usual over optimistic self - we'll need Nasri for the PL run in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.