Nasri back in full training

Great player and has scored some important goals for us down the years. We look miles better with him in the team, in my opinion we have struggled to hold possession this season, he's been a big miss.

I don't really get what peoples problem is with him? Apart from the time he ducked at the swamp of course, but everyone is prone to the odd error.

Great player and has scored some important goals for us down the years. We look miles better with him in the team, in my opinion we have struggled to hold possession this season, he's been a big miss.

I don't really get what peoples problem is with him? Apart from the time he ducked at the swamp of course, but everyone is prone to the odd error.
From my POV,hes inconsistent,he has a questionable attitude and his brand of football can occasionally frustrate as he quite often slows play down unnecessarily.On the plus side he can also produce moments of genius and he tends to bring out the best in Yaya.

That was at Etihad.

It's great to have Sam back, as he gives us something that none of the others does. His ball retention is superb and his vision is great. It also means we have another body to lighten the load for others and there is more room for rotation. Having said that, he's injured again, but I hope he's not out too long.

Nasri being back is like we've signed a new player. But I haven't forgot what an inconsistent player he can be and frustrating Mancini to the bone. On song one of the best around. He needs to be more often though.

From my POV,hes inconsistent,he has a questionable attitude and his brand of football can occasionally frustrate as he quite often slows play down unnecessarily.On the plus side he can also produce moments of genius and he tends to bring out the best in Yaya.
With audiences of 50k+, there are many and varied POVs but FWIW Nasri is a footballer and is ideally suited to our style of play. You may argue that he slows down our play but when you go back to the time of his signing and when you work through to the present day, you will see that City are high scorers and Nasri is a big part of that.

But why worry about pace anyway? A good few spectators amongst that 50k+ still think the game is all about having two wingers with the speed of Usain Bolt who are there to cross a ball to a big lump at CF. These are archaic tactics and may work well in lower divisions but when a club is aiming to achieve European supremacy then craft, guile, skill and work rate are always going to figure before Neanderthal tactics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.