Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
on the dann for arsenal thing,he may not have the profile for arsenal but sometimes what you need is someone to kick players up the arse both opponents and team mates,reminds me of a certain andy morrison,looking at him he was a sunday league player who was overweight,however he was the reason behind our rise,he dragged us screaming and shouting out of the old 3rd div,he was the rock on which the new city was built maybe not directly but it stems from this man mountain.

all hail andy morrison.

bigdavecox90 said:
Can anyone actually see us binning off Nasri and going for Sneijder?
Yeah but it won't happen til the press conference. Mancini will rock bottom him and Garry Cook will bring Bernd Schneider in. Wesley will be outside with Mario, throwing eggs at the Custis brothers.

Cook's cunning. He knows 87.6% of Bluemooners can't tell the difference between Wesley and Bernd anyway. And Wesley really likes throwing eggs.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Ricster said:
borat2.gif

That is fucking brilliant. Made me laugh that did!

Funny. How do you copy moving pictures, i cant do it ?

Arsene said:
Godfather said:
Arsene said:
Gervinho replaced Nasri. different player and maybe more suited to left attacker than nasri is. Chamberlain was always gonna be brought in as backup player.

Who will replace Fabregas is the question. French media is linking Jadson with as saying we already start talks with him.....no idea how good he is tbh

Ok, but do you admit that the arsenal board seem to want the stadium debt paid off asap, which is sensible? I laugh now but with the stadium debt being reduced dramatically year on year, arsenal will be freaking loaded in future.
mate the truth is we dont have as much money as people think. We have a billionaire owner who doesnt wanna spend a penny of his money, so the club can just spend what they generate.....thats how he rolls according to him

We`ll all be in the same boat once the FFPR come in.

sir peace frog said:
on the dann for arsenal thing,he may not have the profile for arsenal but sometimes what you need is someone to kick players up the arse both opponents and team mates,reminds me of a certain andy morrison,looking at him he was a sunday league player who was overweight,however he was the reason behind our rise,he dragged us screaming and shouting out of the old 3rd div,he was the rock on which the new city was built maybe not directly but it stems from this man mountain.

all hail andy morrison.

Are you Andy Morrison?

; - )

I think we'll keep it all quiet about a deal being in place and not post things on twitter etc. and announce it tomorrow as a 'surprise' for effect. I hope.

Unless things have changed THD quoted we would only go Thermo nuclear on getting Sneijder if we didn't get Nasri.

Looks like Nasri is coming so I doubt we'll be looking at Sneijder now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.