Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BillyShears said:
lee-mcfc said:
when do people tthink this wll be official today?

Dunno actually....Aguero was in Manc for over 24 hours before the deal was official. I imagine Nasri will fly into Manc today....so today/tomorrow I'd say.

Bloody ell, we don't want another 'he's been in Manchester for over 24 hours and still hasn't signed, summets up' again! Agree with you though, doubt it will all be sealed today.

BillyShears said:
lee-mcfc said:
when do people tthink this wll be official today?

Dunno actually....Aguero was in Manc for over 24 hours before the deal was official. I imagine Nasri will fly into Manc today....so today/tomorrow I'd say.
yeah but wasnt the aguero hold up due to him sorting money out with A.madrid?? would imagine though confirmed deal in place today,medical and signing tomorrow? although he could be in manchester now for all we know?

Ricster said:
borat2.gif

That is fucking brilliant. Made me laugh that did!

mancboy123 said:
fair play arsene it wasnt a dig like i said i think he will be a good signing for you.
Im trying to gather as much info as possible now. already found out he's very shy....which will make everyone uncomfortable. he's scouse so no one will understand him.....this is not looking good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.