Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsene said:
glen quagmire said:
Arsene, what attracted you to THIS forum?

Btw, that's not a cuntish post towards you, as i welcome fans of all clubs on here, i'm just curious about your reason. (or just don't tell me, it's your choice of course)
The Nasri saga....was interested in your thoughts in nasri

Cheers mate. My thoughts on it are: I am more excited about Nasri than aguerro. I always expected carlos to leave, making aguerro his like for like replacement. Nasri offers something different, that's why i can't wait to see him in action.

Arsene, I still haven't had an answer to my question about Wenger's role in all this. Isn't it his responsibility to be pushing for a change in transfer policy? If he is letting the Arse board away with clandestine tight-fistedness and lack of ambition, then he is as bad as they are.

glen quagmire said:
Arsene said:
glen quagmire said:
Arsene, what attracted you to THIS forum?

Btw, that's not a cuntish post towards you, as i welcome fans of all clubs on here, i'm just curious about your reason. (or just don't tell me, it's your choice of course)
The Nasri saga....was interested in your thoughts in nasri

Cheers mate. My thoughts on it are: I am more excited about Nasri than aguerro. I always expected carlos to leave, making aguerro his like for like replacement. Nasri offers something different, that's why i can't wait to see him in action.
Nasri came to us as a very talented young player, but early on could be bullied out of game, but he has steadily improved all the time and you are getting a player who is ready now for responsibility. good signing for you guys

Pam said:
Arsene, I still haven't had an answer to my question about Wenger's role in all this. Isn't it his responsibility to be pushing for a change in transfer policy? If he is letting the Arse board away with clandestine tight-fistedness and lack of ambition, then he is as bad as they are.

gooney used to ignore alot

Where is Nasri, by the way? I take it he hasn't made the trip to Newcastle?

Pam said:
Where is Nasri, by the way? I take it he hasn't made the trip to Newcastle?
ssn shown him leaving his house earlier in his range rover,my guess is he on his way to manchester : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.