Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
glen quagmire said:
Arsene said:
skybluelyon said:
i think he will be presented to us on monday night before kick-off happy days
If that happens you will lose...nasri brings bad luck

[bigimg]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2pcv4iFvFjPYumz3dt90TU-if0GGamrr_T8wukHleOiI-oM_lrg[/bigimg]
PMSL!!!! brilliant that!!!

If Samuel Leroy Jackson think Swansea will beat you....who are you guys to question him?

Arsenal's a strange club. There hasn't been any personal investment by any of the board members in at least 35 years. They are an old style board. They have all MADE money out of the club and continue to do so. Arsene is a dream come true for them. He has a great scouting system and is an excellent coach, he has taken players like Anelka, Viera, Henry, Lunjberg, Berkamp,Petit, Fabregas, Nasri and even Flammini and made major profits on all those players and changed them from a team consider illegal under the Geneva convention as an implement of torture, to a superbly marketable product. I can never see this changing, they want top 4 football on the back of the least investment, more so than any other club within the top 6. This will only change if they miss out on the group stage of the champions league.

Arsene said:
If Samuel Leroy Jackson think Swansea will beat you....who are you guys to question him?
a supporter who actually watches my team , what does Samuel know about Manchester City? fuck all that's what

VOOMER said:
Arsenal's a strange club. There hasn't been any personal investment by any of the board members in at least 35 years. They are an old style board. They have all MADE money out of the club and continue to do so. Arsene is a dream come true for them. He has a great scouting system and is an excellent coach, he has taken players like Anelka, Viera, Henry, Lunjberg, Berkamp,Petit, Fabregas, Nasri and even Flammini and made major profits on all those players and changed them from a team consider illegal under the Geneva convention as an implement of torture, to a superbly marketable product. I can never see this changing, they want top 4 football on the back of the least investment, more so than any other club within the top 6. This will only change if they miss out on the group stage of the champions league.
The truth is our board are liars. People believe Wenger doesnt wanna spend money, but they dont give him much money. Another thing our board does that the media always falls for is they say for example we have 30 million to spend and people think thats to buy for, but its actually transfer, wages and any contract renewals of current players. I do believe this time Wenger will spend coming 2 weeks and atleast 2 players will come in a CB and a playmaker

Arsene said:

This is the same guy who upon seeing the script for "snakes on a plane " said great let's do it.. ;)

Arsene said:
VOOMER said:
The truth is our board are liars. People believe Wenger doesnt wanna spend money, but they dont give him much money. Another thing our board does that the media always falls for is they say for example we have 30 million to spend and people think thats to buy for, but its actually transfer, wages and any contract renewals of current players. I do believe this time Wenger will spend coming 2 weeks and atleast 2 players will come in a CB and a playmaker

If this is true (and I'm not saying it isn't), wouldn't you want Wenger to be saying so?

Arsene said:
VOOMER said:

Yes, the board and manger are liars, you know much better.

twitter is full of rumour's that arse have told us they want tevez for nasri

for me it would have to be nasri plus 30mill at least to even think twice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.