Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lionheart said:
My prediction is that Nasri won't leave Arsenal this summer, but that Sneijder will join us in exchange for Tevez. I should know given that I confidently predicted a home defeat to Swansea.
i dont see how he can stay though mate?? hes not going to sign a new contract and the arse wont let him leave for nothing!!

lionheart said:
My prediction is that Nasri won't leave Arsenal this summer, but that Sneijder will join us in exchange for Tevez. I should know given that I confidently predicted a home defeat to Swansea.

and that my friend tells us all we need to know from now on.
i.e. don't bother

lee-mcfc said:
I don't think it's his imo
lol knew it was a fake account he doesn't have fb just twitter , he isn't THAT stupid to write all that anyways , sad people though making fake accounts.

still in my mind there is 0.01% he will stay at arsenal

Eric Wirral said:
According to all the papers this morning, Nasri has put on Facebook 'its nearly done'
Looks like we were waiting for his CL suspension.
He'll sign in the next 48 hours IMO

It's worth checking the last posts/pages of posts before making replies like this

and as a reply to this post I can tell u that the fbook used for this was a fake account

Eric Wirral said:
According to all the papers this morning, Nasri has put on Facebook 'its nearly done'

See previous posts, it's a fake Facebook account. Funny that all the papers fell for it though.

I still reckon he'll be signing, hopefully this week.

Eric Wirral said:
Looks like we were waiting for his CL suspension.
He'll sign in the next 48 hours IMO
wish i could do facepalm pics on my phone

mancitydreamteam said:
Nasri has used his official twitter site to say them quotes are fake. Just glad no one on here believed them so we dont look like idiots.
lol!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.